Irish Cultural Centre petition needs support
Only 150 more signatures needed by 1pm today
THE Irish Cultural Centre in Hammersmith is calling on people who live, work or study in the borough to sign their online petition by 1pm today.
They need a further 150 signatures to allow them to present their case to Hammersmith and Fulham Council in a bid to save it from closure.
The Council plans to sell the centre as it looks to recoup millions of pounds in property sales.
In 2009 the council agreed to extend their tenancy from 2012 to 2017 but have since backtracked on the agreement.
You may also want to watch:
Visit this link to sign the petition http://www.gopetition.com/petition/41351/sign.html
- 1 Brent investigating implications of traffic measures court ruling
- 2 'No light at the end of the tunnel' says Northwick Park surgeon on operation backlogs
- 3 Neasden man charged with murder and knife attacks
- 4 Appeal after woman hit on the head and sexually assaulted in Sudbury
- 5 Mass vaccination centre opens in Wembley Park
- 6 Brent residents face £100 council tax hike for Band D property
- 7 Wembley grandmother who survived Covid thanks live-in carer
- 8 Fundraiser launched after beloved mum found collapsed in Barham Park dies
- 9 Two arrested in connection with fatal Neasden stabbing
- 10 Wembley drug dealer jailed for biting, scratching and pushing police