LK Bennett signs up to the London Designer Outlet in Wembley
Luxury fashion brand to be given 1,900 sq ft space
Luxury fashion brand LK Bennett has become the latest name to sign up to London’s first ever designer outlet in Wembley.
The leading British brand which offers shoes, clothing, handbags and accessories will open a branch in the London Designer Outlet in the heart of the Wembley City Development.
LK Bennett, which has 120 shops across the UK, Europe and the US, follows hot on the heels of US-based designer Max Studio, Guess and urban fashion brand Superdry, all of which have committed to taking space at the centre.
The store, renowned for its signature shoe collection, will occupy a 1900 sq ft unit on a 10 year lease.
You may also want to watch:
Phil Cottingham, Head of Retail at Quintain, who are heading up the Wembley City developments, said: “LK Bennett is one of Britain’s premier fashion brands boasting a strong international profile, and will therefore appeal to both the primary catchment and the thousands of tourists that visit Wembley every year.
“It is a great addition to the line-up at LDO and we are delighted to have them on board.”
- 1 Men jailed after Leon Maxwell gunned down in Queensbury
- 2 Free vaccine walk-in at Central Middlesex Hospital
- 3 Teenager convicted of murdering Jamalie Deacon Matthew in Northwick Park
- 4 The Wembley flats with camper vans on the roof and furniture wearing boots
- 5 Appeal for information after man shot in Stonebridge
- 6 Sisters killed in Kingsbury stabbed with 'extreme force'
- 7 Fire-ravaged Neasden church hall set to be rebuilt
- 8 Kensal Rise group 'biggest team' taking on Blenheim Palace Triathlon 2021
- 9 Two arrests after man shot and teenager stabbed in Queen's Park
- 10 Mass vaccination event taking place at Bridge Park Community Centre
The anchor retailers include Nike, Gap, Clarks and Marks & Spencer, while restaurants including Prezzo, Handmade Burger Co, Las Iguanas will also be included.
The 350,000 sq ft centre will also include a new nine-screen Cineworld seating up to 1,800 people.