Levi Roots to cook up some fun in Cricklewood
- Credit: Archant
Celebrity chef Levi Roots is to cook up some fun as he descends on Cricklewood’s most famous bingo hall.
Beacon Bingo Cricklewood, in Cricklewood Broadway, is holding ‘an evening with
Live Roots’ on July 1 in recognition of international reggae day.
The entrepreneur rose to fame after impressing the Dragon’s Den team on the BBC TV show to get investment for his Reggae Reggae Sauce.
He will meet and greet customers from 4.30pm, give a cooking demonstration, play guitar and call a few bingo games.
You may also want to watch:
Visitors will receive Levi’s signed book for free with a bottle of Reggae Reggae sauce thrown in.
Steve Lightfoot, Beacon Bingo Cricklewood’s general manager, said: “An opportunity like this was too good to miss. We’re incredibly excited to have Levi visit our bingo hall.
- 1 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 2 Two schoolboys arrested after community officer 'assaulted' in Wembley
- 3 Top Boy actor Bashy returns to Harlesden school to surprise pupils
- 4 'They think I'm a cyborg' says maths supremo as Sparx programme gifted to six Brent schools
- 5 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 6 Born and bred Brent residents now priced out of £6.5m homes
- 7 15 questions to quiz how well you know Brent
- 8 Queen's Park nursery forced to close following damning Ofsted report
- 9 The Chase's Dark Destroyer makes Covid vaccine film with Brent Council
- 10 Boys, 14, charged with assaulting community officer
“Our customers are all incredibly excited about meeting him.”