Let your mother enjoy her day at One08 restaurant in Marylebone
Eatery is offering special three course meal for �29.95
With Mother’s Day approaching why not spoil your special lady with a scrumptious three course meal at One08.
This stylish restaurant is running a special fixed-price menu on March 18.
For �29.95 diners can enjoy three delicious dishes while listening to the dulcet tones of jazz singer Jess Berry who will be providing live entertainment.
There are four starters on the menu all suitable for different palates and diets.
You may also want to watch:
Confit chicken and leek terrine, red onion jam, and brioche which was smooth and tasty, the goat’s cheese and red onion tart, rocket salad with whole grain mustard dressing was superb a tasty combination of delightful flavour.
One08’s take on the traditional prawn cocktail blew me away.
- 1 Residents anger as fourth gambling casino approved in Willesden street
- 2 Fury as Brent's planning committees approves 'another high-rise' hotel in Wembley
- 3 Brent gang members convicted of shooting a man in Enfield
- 4 Brent MP order out of Commons after accusing Prime Minister of lying 'over and over again'
- 5 Petition against LTNs in Cricklewood exceeds 1,000 signatures
- 6 Tokyo Olympics: Brondesbury Park pupils wish swimmer Tom Dean luck
- 7 Wembley: Fan robbed of watch after Euro 2020 final
- 8 Brent motorists hit with 2,633 blue badge penalty notices in 2020
- 9 Traffic disruptions in Brent from July 26 to August 1
- 10 Summer in the City: Five things to do in Brent this weekend
This wasn’t just lettuce with a few bits of prawn smothered in a marie rose sauce, this concoction brought a new spin with wonderful pieces of sundried tomatoes and an avocado salsa. It’s definitely worth trying even if the ‘standard’ prawn cocktail bores you – this won’t.
The most delicious option was undoubtedly the cream of celeriac soup which had little pieces of caramelized apple. It was thick and creamy without being too rich.
A fantastic start which left me in anticipation about the main course.
Like the starters the mains were varied enough to suit all tastes and diets.
The roast breast of duck with sage and onion stuffing and carrot and swede mash was sublime and definitely the tastiest out of the five options on offer.
The duck, which was cooked to perfection, moist and flavoursome, was partnered excellently with the stuffing and mash while the salmon filler with new potatoes, buttered asparagus and hollandaise sauce was a perfect alternative for fish lovers.
The wild mushroom risotto served up with shaved parmesan a tad too rich for my palette. However wild mushrooms do have a very strong flavour which could explain its richness.
The dessert options were all very nice and nothing too experimental.
For this special menu diners can choose from apple and blackberry crumble with custard sticky toffee pudding with clotted cream – this option has the ultimate thumbs up by me, lemon tart with raspberries, a selection of British cheeses, fruit chutney, celery and biscuits or ice cream and sorbet.
At �29.95 for three courses or �24.95 for two One08 this is an excellent menu for Mother Day, which also includes a Lily O’Brien chocolate gift for you mother and a 20 per cent discount on all treatments at spa@thirdspace which is located around the corner.
To make a booking call 020 7969 3830 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
108 Marylebone Lane