Legendary bassist comes to the high road
LEGENDARY bassist player Billy Sheehan is set to thrill and inspire exclusively at a music institute on Wednesday, writes Sejal Kapadia. The Institute of Contemporary Music Performance (ICMP), in Dyne Road Kilburn, will welcome Billy for a bass masterc
LEGENDARY bassist player Billy Sheehan is set to thrill and inspire exclusively at a music institute on Wednesday, writes Sejal Kapadia.
The Institute of Contemporary Music Performance (ICMP), in Dyne Road Kilburn, will welcome Billy for a bass masterclass, where he will talk about his experiences and techniques as well as teaching students how they can improve their playing and develop their style.
Billy Sheehan has won 'Best Rock Bass Player' five times by Guitar Player Magazine's Readers Poll and was placed in their 'Gallery of Greats', alongside Jimi Hendrix and Paul McCartney.
He has played in over 4,000 shows and worked amongst other guitar greats like Steve Vai, David Lee Roth and Mr. Big.
You may also want to watch:
Operations Director at ICMP, Pete Whittard, said: "We are extremely excited to be welcoming world class bass player Billy Sheehan to the ICMP. This is an amazing opportunity for our students to learn from one of the greatest bass virtuosos of our time."
Tickets are limited. Call 0207 328 0222, email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.icmp.co.uk
- 1 Jailed: Dollis Hill man who had submachine gun, over £200k cash and drugs
- 2 Photographer seeks people he took pictures of in the early 1990s
- 3 Man accused of sisters' double murder was 'confused' upon arrest
- 4 Wembley business man wins £120,000 National Lottery prize
- 5 Resident calls for 'slum launderette' to be taken off Neasden street
- 6 Man in hospital following shooting in Neasden
- 7 Man arrested after Harlesden stabbing
- 8 The road closures to look out for as Euro 2020 kicks off at Wembley
- 9 Man charged with Colindale murder
- 10 Four men connected to Craig Small's death in Wembley to appear for trial next year