Go Latifa! Miss Brent Elegance up for national final
- Credit: firstname.lastname@example.org
A Wembley woman is all set for the national final of a modelling competition.
Latifa Aarab will be taking part in the Miss British Isles Elegance 2020/21 Model Competition.
Latifa is Miss Brent Elegance 2020/21 and will be at the national final on September 2 at Chester Racecourse against 49 other hopefuls.
The 42-year-old said: "I have been doing photoshoots for fun and for my friends' brands for a while so when the opportunity came to participate to a modelling competition, it felt like the next natural step to take.
"It's also important for me to do it to show other women of my age that feeling beautiful is a must. If we don't like who we are first, who will?"
You may also want to watch:
Latifa is a consultant, speaks four languages, and her hobbies include public speaking and theatre.
The Miss British Isles Elegance winner takes home prizes worth over £10,000.
- 1 Pensioner slams Brent Council over 'hell' housing
- 2 Man admits murdering waiter in Kilburn 38 years ago
- 3 Behind Closed Doors: The high number of Brent evictions
- 4 Two men arrested in connection with Jeffrey Wegby killing
- 5 Premier League dream will continue to push clubs into crisis says QPR boss
- 6 Sadiq Khan warns of flood threat to Brent from climate emergency
- 7 Wembley landlady slammed with £144,000 fine after illegally renting properties
- 8 Qusai Alomar, 12, dies after collision involving motorcyclist near Wembley
- 9 Appeal after woman, 69, allegedly raped in Neasden Recreation Ground
- 10 £20,000 reward to find killer of man gunned down in South Kilburn