Las Iguanas sign up to be part of London Designer Outlet in Wembley
Latin American restaurant will join the likes of Pizza Express, Prezzo, Superdry, Gap and Nike
A Latin American restaurant chain are the latest company to announce they will be opening a branch in a forthcoming shopping development in Wembley.
Las Iguanas have signed up to be part of the London Designer Outlet (LDO) which will open its doors next year.
The independent Bristol-based chain will have a 4, 590 sq ft eatery in the development joining T.G.I Friday’s, which opened earlier this month, Pizza Express, Prezzo and Handmade Burger.
LDO is a 350,000 sq ft bespoke shopping centre, split over three levels, which is part Wembley City a �3.4billion 85-acre regeneration project transforming the land surrounding Wembley Stadium and Arena.
You may also want to watch:
The project by development specialist Quintain includes the creation of 85 designer retail units, 15 new restaurants, caf�s and coffee shops as well as a nine-screen Cineworld.
Phil Cottingham, head of retail at Quintain, said: “It is great news to have strong brands such as Las Iguanas on board at LDO, and very encouraging that more than a year ahead of the launch T.G.I Friday’s is open and trading very well.
- 1 Daughter buys winning Set For Life lottery ticket for mum's birthday
- 2 Photographer seeks people he took pictures of in the early 1990s
- 3 Wembley business man wins £120,000 National Lottery prize
- 4 The road closures to look out for as Euro 2020 kicks off at Wembley
- 5 Resident calls for 'slum launderette' to be taken off Neasden street
- 6 Man accused of sisters' double murder was 'confused' upon arrest
- 7 Man in hospital following shooting in Neasden
- 8 Man arrested after Harlesden stabbing
- 9 Appeal after passengers assaulted on buses in Cricklewood
- 10 Father's Day 2021: Authors from Kingsbury and Kilburn share experiences of being a dad
“These latest deals underline that LDO will be a departure from the traditional outlet centre, with a strong leisure and lifestyle offer alongside the retail.”
In May, Marks and Spencer, Superdry and Guess signed up for branches in LDO.
Nike and Gap announced they would have anchor stores in the development last November.