Las Iguanas sign up to be part of London Designer Outlet in Wembley
Latin American restaurant will join the likes of Pizza Express, Prezzo, Superdry, Gap and Nike
A Latin American restaurant chain are the latest company to announce they will be opening a branch in a forthcoming shopping development in Wembley.
Las Iguanas have signed up to be part of the London Designer Outlet (LDO) which will open its doors next year.
The independent Bristol-based chain will have a 4, 590 sq ft eatery in the development joining T.G.I Friday’s, which opened earlier this month, Pizza Express, Prezzo and Handmade Burger.
LDO is a 350,000 sq ft bespoke shopping centre, split over three levels, which is part Wembley City a �3.4billion 85-acre regeneration project transforming the land surrounding Wembley Stadium and Arena.
You may also want to watch:
The project by development specialist Quintain includes the creation of 85 designer retail units, 15 new restaurants, caf�s and coffee shops as well as a nine-screen Cineworld.
Phil Cottingham, head of retail at Quintain, said: “It is great news to have strong brands such as Las Iguanas on board at LDO, and very encouraging that more than a year ahead of the launch T.G.I Friday’s is open and trading very well.
- 1 Boy, 12, in life-threatening condition after Wembley crash
- 2 Series of sexual assaults reported in Dollis Hill
- 3 Teenager charged over Sven Badzak death in Kilburn
- 4 Hospitality Day: Your favourite restaurant... REVEALED
- 5 Man stabbed stranger to death in cemetery as public tried to intervene
- 6 Footage released of Neasden shooting to help catch 'dangerous offender'
- 7 Met Office issues yellow warning for heavy showers in London
- 8 Hospitality Day: Your favourite Brent cafe revealed
- 9 'Erratic, violent' man given indefinite hospital order for killing 'friendly' neighbour in Wembley
- 10 How shared ownership is helping first-time buyers step onto the property ladder in the capital
“These latest deals underline that LDO will be a departure from the traditional outlet centre, with a strong leisure and lifestyle offer alongside the retail.”
In May, Marks and Spencer, Superdry and Guess signed up for branches in LDO.
Nike and Gap announced they would have anchor stores in the development last November.