Labour holds Wembley Central
Labour has held Wembley Central.
The party snatched the ward from the Lib Dems in 2010.
Dhiraj Kataria, one of the ward’s Lib Dem candidates, had previously served as a Labour councillor in Welsh Harp.
He defected last December.
You may also want to watch:
Mohammed AHMED, Conservative: 470
- 1 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 2 Top Boy actor Bashy returns to Harlesden school to surprise pupils
- 3 'They think I'm a cyborg' says maths supremo as Sparx programme gifted to six Brent schools
- 4 15 questions to quiz how well you know Brent
- 5 Born and bred Brent residents now priced out of £6.5m homes
- 6 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 7 Queen's Park nursery forced to close following damning Ofsted report
- 8 The Chase's Dark Destroyer makes Covid vaccine film with Brent Council
- 9 Two schoolboys arrested after community officer 'assaulted' in Wembley
- 10 Boys, 14, charged with assaulting community officer
Daniel BESSONG, Lib Dem: 1,300
Kolos CSONTOS, Green Party: 282
Dhiraj KATARIA, Lib Dem: 1,400
Wilhelmina MITCHELL MURRAY, Labour: 1,990 ELECTED
Jyotshna Patel, Lib Dem: 1,571
Abirami SENTHILNATHAN, Conservative: 525
Mohammed SHAIKH, Conservative: 402
Krupa SHETH, Labour: 2,228 ELECTED
Sam STOPP, Labour: 1,726 ELECTED