Labour holds Wembley Central
Labour has held Wembley Central.
The party snatched the ward from the Lib Dems in 2010.
Dhiraj Kataria, one of the ward’s Lib Dem candidates, had previously served as a Labour councillor in Welsh Harp.
He defected last December.
Mohammed AHMED, Conservative: 470
- 1 Victim speaks out after Hampstead machete robbery
- 2 'Predator' acted as masseur to assault women
- 3 Brent tenant 'distressed' at housing waiting list change
- 4 Goalkeeper Dieng nets late equaliser to save QPR at Sunderland
- 5 Man shot in his heart outside Queen's Park flats named
- 6 London among areas where drought is declared
- 7 Coldplay at Wembley Stadium: Setlist and photos
- 8 New Kilburn mural to highlight borough's cultural heritage
- 9 Harlesden bar's licence suspended following fights and noise
- 10 Unarmed boy stabbed to death in his home by group ‘out for blood’, court told
Daniel BESSONG, Lib Dem: 1,300
Kolos CSONTOS, Green Party: 282
Dhiraj KATARIA, Lib Dem: 1,400
Wilhelmina MITCHELL MURRAY, Labour: 1,990 ELECTED
Jyotshna Patel, Lib Dem: 1,571
Abirami SENTHILNATHAN, Conservative: 525
Mohammed SHAIKH, Conservative: 402
Krupa SHETH, Labour: 2,228 ELECTED
Sam STOPP, Labour: 1,726 ELECTED