Labour hold Tokyngton ward in Wembley
- Credit: Archant
Labour has held the Tokyngton ward in Wembley.
Cllr Muhammed Butt, leader of the council, and his two party colleagues comfortably beat their Tory rivals with a majority of more than 1,000 each.
The ward was held by the Conservatives between 2002 to 2006.
Khalid AKRAM, Green Party: 425
Vijya BHUDIA, Lib Dem: 502
- 1 'London’s smallest bus lane' earns Harrow Council £440,000
- 2 Residents lose appeal to save Brent leisure centre
- 3 Teenager grabbed and pulled towards car in broad daylight
- 4 Brent LTN removal set to be financed from 'existing council budgets'
- 5 Covid patient numbers in Brent hospitals remains steady
- 6 Kensal Rise backstreets 'clogged with unused buses' group says
- 7 Brent Mosque vaccinates 10,000th person
- 8 Roadworks and rail disruptions in north London over the next week
- 9 Women attacked on way home from night out in Wembley
- 10 Shocking reality of Brent housing crisis shown in new data
Muhammed BUTT, Labour: 2,247 ELECTED
Jimmy DESAI, Conservative: 816
Naim HASANI, Lib Dem: 369
Chunilal HIRANI, Lib Dem: 406
Orleen HYLTON, Labour: 1,990 ELECTED
Jennifer SEATON BROWN, Conservative: 701
Ketan SHETH, Labour: 2,143 ELECTED
Mesbah UDDIN, Conservative: 573