Labour hold Kilburn
- Credit: Archant
Labour has held on to Kilburn.
Current councillor Tayo Oladapo will be joined by newcomers John Duffy and Rita Conneely.
The Green Party came second with their candidate Nas Belazka gaining 733 votes.
You may also want to watch:
George AVLONITIS, Lib Dem: 362
Diana AYRES, Lib Dem: 470
- 1 Top Boy actor Bashy returns to Harlesden school to surprise pupils
- 2 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 3 Born and bred Brent residents now priced out of £6.5m homes
- 4 Queen's Park nursery forced to close following damning Ofsted report
- 5 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 6 'They think I'm a cyborg' says maths supremo as Sparx programme gifted to six Brent schools
- 7 15 questions to quiz how well you know Brent
- 8 QPR determined to remain among Championship front-runners
- 9 The Chase's Dark Destroyer makes Covid vaccine film with Brent Council
- 10 'LTN’s have been foisted upon us by a council who will not listen to its residents'
Nas BELAZKA, Green Party: 733
Louie BROCKBANK, Conservative: 517
Rita CONNEELY, Labour: 2,147 ELECTED
Izzie COUNIHAN-SANCHEZ, TUSC: 224
John DUFFY, Labour: 2,162 ELECTED
Chris GALLAGHER, Conservative: 512
Matt JONES, Conservative: 582
Tayo OLADAPO, Labour: 1,965 ELECTED
Edward ROUND, Lib Dem: 321