Labour hold Fryent ward in Kingsbury
Labour has held on to Fryent.
Cam BEATRICE, Lib Dem: 301
George CRANE, Labour: 2,043 ELECTED
Mick IQBAL, Conservative: 845
You may also want to watch:
Amit LAKHANI, Conservative: 916
Laire MCCARTHY, Green Party: 422
- 1 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 2 Tapas restaurant The Star opens in Willesden Green with free parties
- 3 TfL told to introduce 'pay per mile' charge to motorists
- 4 Application submitted to turn 'bed bug' hotel in Harlesden into HMO
- 5 Wembley pensioner, 71, off to university with EuroMillions win
- 6 Man who murdered Kilburn waiter jailed
- 7 Join the Craic in Cricklewood as four-day music festival returns to London
- 8 'Unbelievably awful’ - North London MPs react to David Amess stabbing
- 9 Mayhew staff cull risk as animal charity is 'restructured'
- 10 Noise abatement notice served against 'silent disco'
Ruth MOHER, Labour: 1,993 ELECTED
Bhavisha PANCHAL, Conservative: 746
Arvind PATEL, Lib Dem: 208
Murari SHARMA, Lib Dem: 96
Shama TATLER, Labour: 1,708 ELECTED