Labour hold Barnhill ward in Wembley
- Credit: Archant
Labour has held on to the Barnhill ward in Wembley.
Councillors Michael Pavey and Shafique Choudary are joined by newcomer Sarah-Louise Marquis.
Christine BARRATT, Lib Dem: 233
You may also want to watch:
Karen BROWN, Lib Dem: 352
Shafique CHOUDHARY, Labour: 2,010 ELECTED
- 1 Man arrested following shooting in Kingsbury
- 2 Teen charged with killing 21-year-old man in Brent Cross
- 3 London elections 2021 live: Latest Brent results as they come in
- 4 Wembley attacker draws large knife after being chased by victims
- 5 Two men charged after police find 'gun, cash and drugs' in Brent Cross flat
- 6 Stop and search order placed on parts of Brent due to 'gang tensions'
- 7 Man appears in court charged with the murder of Michael Fadayomi in Willesden
- 8 Willesden murder investigation: 'Horrified onlookers' watched on as man stabbed in High Road
- 9 Man, 40, stabbed to death in Willesden
- 10 Police officer suffers leg injury after BMW stopped during 'routine patrol'
Giovanna DUNMALL, Green Party: 335
Elcena JEFFERS, Independent: 139
Janu KOTECHA, Conservative: 1,023
Jahan MAHMOODI, Conservative: 911
Sarah-Louise MARQUIS, Labour: 2,055 ELECTED
Michael PAVEY, Labour: 1,988 ELECTED
Kanta PINDORIA, Conservative: 983
Bruce THOMSON, Lib Dem: 174