Labour gains overall control of Northwick Park
Labour has gained overall control of Northwick Park.
The ward which was previously a Tory-stronghold became a split one in 2010 when Labour’s Margaret McLennan won a seat.
She shared the ward for four years with Conservative councillors Eddie Baker and Harihar Patel.
Tory candidate Kishan Devani lost to Labour’s Joshua Mitchell Murray by 20 votes.
You may also want to watch:
Gillian CONDUIT, Lib Dem: 219
- 1 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 2 Tapas restaurant The Star opens in Willesden Green with free parties
- 3 TfL told to introduce 'pay per mile' charge to motorists
- 4 Application submitted to turn 'bed bug' hotel in Harlesden into HMO
- 5 Wembley pensioner, 71, off to university with EuroMillions win
- 6 Man who murdered Kilburn waiter jailed
- 7 Join the Craic in Cricklewood as four-day music festival returns to London
- 8 'Unbelievably awful’ - North London MPs react to David Amess stabbing
- 9 Mayhew staff cull risk as animal charity is 'restructured'
- 10 Noise abatement notice served against 'silent disco'
John DETRE, Conservative: 1,550
Kishan DEVANI, Conservative: 1,579
Mimi KALTMAN, Green Party: 263
Margaret MCLENNAN, Labour: 1,616 ELECTED
Joshua MITCHELL MURRAY, Labour: 1,599 ELECTED
Harihar PATEL, Conservative: 1,495
Keith PERRIN, Labour: 1,694 ELECTED
Freda RAINGOLD, Lib Dem: 136
Janet ROBB, Lib Dem: 171