Labour gain overall control of Queen’s Park
- Credit: Archant
Labour has gained overall control of Queen’s Park.
The Lib Dems lost their sole seat in the ward which had been held by Simon Green.
The ward’s current Labour councillor James Denselow is joined by newbie Eleanor Southwood and former Queen’s Park councillor Neil Nerva.
Simon Green had the worst attendance record in the council with him showing up at just 17 per cent of meetings in the last six months.
You may also want to watch:
Abdul ALAWIYE, Conservative: 624
- 1 Two schoolboys arrested after community officer 'assaulted' in Wembley
- 2 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 3 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 4 Top Boy actor Bashy returns to Harlesden school to surprise pupils
- 5 'They think I'm a cyborg' says maths supremo as Sparx programme gifted to six Brent schools
- 6 Free #BuyBrent app launched with exclusive shop local discounts
- 7 Boys, 14, charged with assaulting community officer
- 8 15 questions to quiz how well you know Brent
- 9 Don't take our parking, shout Wembley neighbours
- 10 Queen's Park nursery forced to close following damning Ofsted report
Jonathan BERTULIS-FERNANDES, Lib Dem: 520
Virginia BONHAM-CARTER, Lib Dem: 723
James DENSELOW, Labour: 1,727 ELECTED
Alex FREED, Green Party: 750
Neil NERVA, Labour: 1,650 ELECTED
Jennifer POWERS, Conservative: 784
Shaun ROSSE, Conservative: 708
Eleanor SOUTHWOOD, Labour: 1,587 ELECTED
Isabella THOMAS, Lib Dem: 549