L.K.Bennett, The Body Shop and Lindt open in Wembley’s London Designer Outlet
- Credit: Oliver Dixon / Imagewise.
More stores have opened in the London Designer Outlet in Wembley Park in time for the Christmas rush.
The outlet, located in Wembley Park Boulevard, offers discounts of up to 70 per cent of homeware, clothing, accessories and gadgets, a host of restaurants and a nine-screen cinema.
The latest arrivals include L.K.Bennett, Daniel Footwear, Red5, The Body Shop, Crabtree & Evelyn and Lindt.
Ping Pong, Coast to Coast and The Handmade Burger Co have also joined the array of eateries.
During the festive period LDO will be treating shoppers to entertainment including carol singers, dance performances from local Wembley talent and the return of the outlet’s resident DJ.
You may also want to watch:
The new Red Car Park is due to open this week which has capacity for 1,000 vehicles.
James Saunders, chief operating officer for LDO’s owner Quintain, said: “Christmas season is always a busy time for the shops, and with the discounts on everybody’s favourite brands and a range of festive entertainment, London Designer Outlet is the place to go for savvy shoppers on the hunt for a bargain and some fabulous food.”
- 1 QPR 'didn't do enough to win the game' in Peterborough defeat
- 2 Free #BuyBrent app launched with exclusive shop local discounts
- 3 Doctor fears another covid lockdown as vaccine take up 'wanes'
- 4 Derelict land in Kenton transformed by community bio diversity project
- 5 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 6 Women have access to free period packs in six Brent locations
- 7 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 8 Top Boy actor Bashy returns to Harlesden school to surprise pupils
- 9 Why TfL won't restart the night tube on Jubilee line just yet
- 10 Two schoolboys arrested after community officer 'assaulted' in Wembley
For more information visit www.london-designer-outlet.com/whats-on/events.