Kingsbury world record holder needs ideas for his next challenge
- Credit: Archant
Matt Wolstenholme managed to keep a football in the air without using his hands during a 20 kilometre walk
A personal trainer from Kingsbury who recovered from a back condition which threatened to leave him unable to walk and went on to set a football world record is seeking suggestions for his next challenge.
In August last year Matt Wolstenholme set the benchmark for others by managing to keep a football in the air without using his hands during a 20 kilometre walk.
Mr Wolstenholme, who has been a keen footballer since he was a child, juggled the ball from foot to foot during the arduous challenge and the resulting Youtube video was viewed more than 160,000 times in 172 countries.
The 31-year-old, who suffered with severe back pain in his early 20’s which he says left him barely able to walk was never given a proper diagnoses by doctors or consultants and only managed to recover after going on a strict exercise regime.
You may also want to watch:
But fresh from his world record, he is seeking an even tougher task and is calling on the public to come forward with their suggestions.
He said: “We’ve had a few suggestions in already, everything from blindfold keepy-uppy to juggling a football on a moving open-top bus.
- 1 Landlord faces jail if he tries to evict Kilburn tenants
- 2 Officer's leg broken after e-scooter rider fails to stop, say police
- 3 New QPR signing Moses Odubajo's story so far
- 4 Traffic disruption in Brent from August 2-8
- 5 Diamond thief prepared for £4.2m heist at Cricklewood hotel
- 6 Head of school attended by Tom Dean, Zadie Smith and Rachel Yankey set to retire
- 7 Teenager jailed for murder of Jamalie Maleek in Northwick Park
- 8 Petition launched to declare Brent a Right To Food borough
- 9 Man charged with indecent exposure and voyeurism in West Hampstead
- 10 Drunk and off-duty Met officer sentenced after assaulting man
“I’m open to any ideas, so if there’s something people would like to see they are more than welcome to get in touch.”
“I will personally reply to everybody who suggests a challenge and make sure they get a mention in the video if I do it.”
Have you got a suggestion for the next challenge? Visit mattfreestyle.co.uk and click on the ‘challenges’ section to submit your idea.