Kingsbury world record holder needs ideas for his next challenge
- Credit: Archant
Matt Wolstenholme managed to keep a football in the air without using his hands during a 20 kilometre walk
A personal trainer from Kingsbury who recovered from a back condition which threatened to leave him unable to walk and went on to set a football world record is seeking suggestions for his next challenge.
In August last year Matt Wolstenholme set the benchmark for others by managing to keep a football in the air without using his hands during a 20 kilometre walk.
Mr Wolstenholme, who has been a keen footballer since he was a child, juggled the ball from foot to foot during the arduous challenge and the resulting Youtube video was viewed more than 160,000 times in 172 countries.
The 31-year-old, who suffered with severe back pain in his early 20’s which he says left him barely able to walk was never given a proper diagnoses by doctors or consultants and only managed to recover after going on a strict exercise regime.
You may also want to watch:
But fresh from his world record, he is seeking an even tougher task and is calling on the public to come forward with their suggestions.
He said: “We’ve had a few suggestions in already, everything from blindfold keepy-uppy to juggling a football on a moving open-top bus.
- 1 Two schoolboys arrested after community officer 'assaulted' in Wembley
- 2 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 3 Top Boy actor Bashy returns to Harlesden school to surprise pupils
- 4 'They think I'm a cyborg' says maths supremo as Sparx programme gifted to six Brent schools
- 5 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 6 Free #BuyBrent app launched with exclusive shop local discounts
- 7 15 questions to quiz how well you know Brent
- 8 Queen's Park nursery forced to close following damning Ofsted report
- 9 Boys, 14, charged with assaulting community officer
- 10 Born and bred Brent residents now priced out of £6.5m homes
“I’m open to any ideas, so if there’s something people would like to see they are more than welcome to get in touch.”
“I will personally reply to everybody who suggests a challenge and make sure they get a mention in the video if I do it.”
Have you got a suggestion for the next challenge? Visit mattfreestyle.co.uk and click on the ‘challenges’ section to submit your idea.