Kingsbury shooting: Three injured in gunfire outside Tube station
- Credit: @glreynolds10/ PA Wire
Gang police are investigating after three people were shot outside Kingsbury Tube station last night.
Police and paramedics were called at 9.45pm to reports of gunfire in Kingsbury Road.
The emergency services found two men and a woman suffering from bullet wounds. They were taken to hospital.
A Scotland Yard spokesperson said: “Both men – aged 18 and 24 – are in hospital; neither is in a life-threatening condition.
“The 30-year-old woman has been discharged from hospital.”
There have been no arrests and the incident isn’t being treated as “terror related”.
Anyone with information that may assist the police investigation is asked to call Trident officers on 101 quoting reference CAD 7952 of August 20.
- 1 Man in stable condition following collision with a van in Neasden
- 2 Guilty: Man killed father who defended son from knife attack in Willesden
- 3 New Brent baby bank to support 40 families per week
- 4 Primary school pupils approached by 'man in a van' in attempted abduction
- 5 'Security alert' at Willesden Junction causing severe delays on TfL network
- 6 Motorcyclist, 34, dies at Staples Corner Flyover
- 7 Jailed: Brent gangsters who shot a man in his stomach at close range
- 8 Wembley fitness instructor stopped man taking his own life
- 9 Possible traffic disruptions in north London this week
- 10 ULEZ anomaly at Wembley Ikea meaning no £12.50-a-day emission fee
To remain anonymous, call Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
Did you see what happened? E-mail Lucas Cumiskey at the Gazette news desk: email@example.com