Kingsbury school makes it to the finals of a national school quiz
St Robert Southwell RC primary School will battle for the crown in July
A group of brainy pupils have won a place in the finals of a national school quiz.
The students from St Robert Southwell RC primary School in Slough Lane, Kingsbury, beat nine other schools to reach the last heat of this year’s National Keystage 2 General Knowledge Inter-School Quiz Championship.
The annual competition for state schools in the UK involved more than 140,000 keystage 2 children aged between seven and 10.
The one-hour semi final was held at St Robert Southwell in front of parents, teachers and friends.
You may also want to watch:
They will battle it out at the finals in Oxford in July.
- 1 Wembley landlady slammed with £144,000 fine after illegally renting properties
- 2 Qusai Alomar, 12, dies after collision involving motorcyclist near Wembley
- 3 £20,000 reward to find killer of man gunned down in South Kilburn
- 4 Appeal after woman, 69, allegedly raped in Neasden Recreation Ground
- 5 Neasden businessman left in lurch by HSBC loan programme
- 6 QPR boss Warburton 'savoured' his side's penalty shoot-out win over Everton
- 7 Man stabbed stranger to death in cemetery as public tried to intervene
- 8 Crowds flock to Queen's Park Book Festival 2021
- 9 QPR pull off upset with penalty shoot-out win over Everton
- 10 Series of sexual assaults reported in Dollis Hill