Kingsbury piano student scoops four awards at the age of six
Ahana Hegde only started playing a few months ago
Kingsbury piano student Ahana Hegde is only six-years-old but is already proving to be one to watch.
The youngster, who goes to school in Harrow, only began her piano lessons with teacher Mignonette Aarons a few months ago.
She has since scooped four awards at several London festivals, including the Ruislip Northwood Festival which celebrates amateur arts and the Ealing Festival of Music, Dance and Speech in the summer.
Mrs Aarons said: “Ahana has only been coming to me for a little while but she is amazing. Who knows what the future holds as she is very good at a number of things.”
You may also want to watch:
Mignonette said: “Mrs Aarons is a very nice teacher but she can be a bit strict.”
The strict tactics are clearly working, however, as the talented pupil only has one lesson a week.
- 1 Residents anger as fourth gambling casino approved in Willesden street
- 2 Brent gang members convicted of shooting a man in Enfield
- 3 Tokyo Olympics: Brondesbury Park pupils wish swimmer Tom Dean luck
- 4 Fury as Brent's planning committees approves 'another high-rise' hotel in Wembley
- 5 Petition against LTNs in Cricklewood exceeds 1,000 signatures
- 6 Brent MP order out of Commons after accusing Prime Minister of lying 'over and over again'
- 7 Traffic disruptions in Brent from July 26 to August 1
- 8 Brent motorists hit with 2,633 blue badge penalty notices in 2020
- 9 Wembley: Fan robbed of watch after Euro 2020 final
- 10 Kilburn residents forced to flee homes after flash floods