Kingsbury piano student scoops four awards at the age of six
Ahana Hegde only started playing a few months ago
Kingsbury piano student Ahana Hegde is only six-years-old but is already proving to be one to watch.
The youngster, who goes to school in Harrow, only began her piano lessons with teacher Mignonette Aarons a few months ago.
She has since scooped four awards at several London festivals, including the Ruislip Northwood Festival which celebrates amateur arts and the Ealing Festival of Music, Dance and Speech in the summer.
Mrs Aarons said: “Ahana has only been coming to me for a little while but she is amazing. Who knows what the future holds as she is very good at a number of things.”
You may also want to watch:
Mignonette said: “Mrs Aarons is a very nice teacher but she can be a bit strict.”
The strict tactics are clearly working, however, as the talented pupil only has one lesson a week.
- 1 QPR 'didn't do enough to win the game' in Peterborough defeat
- 2 Free #BuyBrent app launched with exclusive shop local discounts
- 3 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 4 Two schoolboys arrested after community officer 'assaulted' in Wembley
- 5 Boys, 14, charged with assaulting community officer
- 6 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 7 Top Boy actor Bashy returns to Harlesden school to surprise pupils
- 8 Swan stops train in its track at Kensal Rise
- 9 Don't take our parking, shout Wembley neighbours
- 10 Sudbury estate residents slam council's parking plans