Kingsbury man dies from a heart attack at Finchley Road Tube Station
Commuter, 54, collapsed and died just before the rush hour traffic
A man from Kingsbury has died after collapsing at Finchley Road station in front of shocked commuters just before the morning rush hour today (Tuesday).
The 54 year-old suffered a heart attack at the Metropolitan and Jubilee Line anstation at around 6.40am.
Paramedics were called, but were unable to save the man who was pronounced dead at the scene.
A British Transport police spokesman said: “Officers attended the incident, which was reported to police at 6.44am and is currently being treated as non-suspicious.
You may also want to watch:
“A file will be prepared for the coroner.”
A London Ambulance spokesman said: “Our staff treated a man who had suffered a cardiac arrest. Extensive efforts were made to resuscitate the patient, but sadly he died on the scene.”
- 1 Loaded shotgun seized in Harlesden as police crack down on gang activity
- 2 Vigil held in Barn Hill for murdered sisters Bibaa Henry and Nicole Smallman
- 3 Two men charged with murder in connection with missing pensioner with links to Willesden
- 4 Childhood friends launch their first Their Story Film Festival in Kilburn
- 5 Missing 12-year-old boy from Kilburn found 'safe and well'
- 6 Tributes paid to 'Gooner legend' who died of Covid 'caught at Euros final'
- 7 'Residents are going through hell as a result of flooding'
- 8 8 countries added to UK green travel list
- 9 QPR boss Warburton excited for competitive football to return with fans
- 10 Officer's leg broken after e-scooter rider fails to stop, say police