Kingsbury man dies from a heart attack at Finchley Road Tube Station
Commuter, 54, collapsed and died just before the rush hour traffic
A man from Kingsbury has died after collapsing at Finchley Road station in front of shocked commuters just before the morning rush hour today (Tuesday).
The 54 year-old suffered a heart attack at the Metropolitan and Jubilee Line anstation at around 6.40am.
Paramedics were called, but were unable to save the man who was pronounced dead at the scene.
A British Transport police spokesman said: “Officers attended the incident, which was reported to police at 6.44am and is currently being treated as non-suspicious.
You may also want to watch:
“A file will be prepared for the coroner.”
A London Ambulance spokesman said: “Our staff treated a man who had suffered a cardiac arrest. Extensive efforts were made to resuscitate the patient, but sadly he died on the scene.”
- 1 Pensioner slams Brent Council over 'hell' housing
- 2 Man admits murdering waiter in Kilburn 38 years ago
- 3 Behind Closed Doors: The high number of Brent evictions
- 4 Two men arrested in connection with Jeffrey Wegby killing
- 5 Qusai Alomar, 12, dies after collision involving motorcyclist near Wembley
- 6 Sadiq Khan warns of flood threat to Brent from climate emergency
- 7 Wembley landlady slammed with £144,000 fine after illegally renting properties
- 8 Appeal after woman, 69, allegedly raped in Neasden Recreation Ground
- 9 £20,000 reward to find killer of man gunned down in South Kilburn
- 10 Premier League dream will continue to push clubs into crisis says QPR boss