Kingsbury man dies from a heart attack at Finchley Road Tube Station
Commuter, 54, collapsed and died just before the rush hour traffic
A man from Kingsbury has died after collapsing at Finchley Road station in front of shocked commuters just before the morning rush hour today (Tuesday).
The 54 year-old suffered a heart attack at the Metropolitan and Jubilee Line anstation at around 6.40am.
Paramedics were called, but were unable to save the man who was pronounced dead at the scene.
A British Transport police spokesman said: “Officers attended the incident, which was reported to police at 6.44am and is currently being treated as non-suspicious.
You may also want to watch:
“A file will be prepared for the coroner.”
A London Ambulance spokesman said: “Our staff treated a man who had suffered a cardiac arrest. Extensive efforts were made to resuscitate the patient, but sadly he died on the scene.”
- 1 Man arrested following shooting in Kingsbury
- 2 Teen charged with killing 21-year-old man in Brent Cross
- 3 London elections 2021 live: Latest Brent results as they come in
- 4 Two men charged after police find 'gun, cash and drugs' in Brent Cross flat
- 5 Wembley attacker draws large knife after being chased by victims
- 6 Stop and search order placed on parts of Brent due to 'gang tensions'
- 7 Dykes hurt as QPR topple Hatters to end season on winning note
- 8 Man appears in court charged with the murder of Michael Fadayomi in Willesden
- 9 QPR boss Warburton not worried about Dykes' injury
- 10 Willesden murder investigation: 'Horrified onlookers' watched on as man stabbed in High Road