Kilburn teenager urgently needs votes for Gig Competition final
- Credit: Archant
A teenager from Kilburn has a chance to get into the finals of a busking competition and urgently needs backing from people in Brent.
Mercygrace, will be performing before judges with her guitar at the Mayor of London’s Gigs Grand Final at Westfield London, Shepherds Bush, in the Atrium, from 12pm-6pm on September 3.
The public is welcome to come and support the 13-year-old, who will be judged on musicality, technique and performance.
She has two chances to stun the judges on the day, and beat her competitors.
Her online biography reads: “I am a young guitarist and I have written several songs. My musical style is usually pop and I performed once in primary school with a group of people but there was no singing involved.”
You may also want to watch:
She has the chance to win a London Underground busking licence, studio time and busking equipment, and if judged one of the top three acts, will then be named Gigs Champion 2017.
To vote for Mercy go to buskinlondon.com/entry/mercygrace
- 1 Don't take our parking, shout Wembley neighbours
- 2 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 3 Swan stops train in its track at Kensal Rise
- 4 Two schoolboys arrested after community officer 'assaulted' in Wembley
- 5 Brent Council reignites campaign to tackle paan spitting
- 6 Harlesden community garden wins two London in Bloom awards
- 7 FA Cup defeat ranks among one of the most 'gutting' for Wealdstone
- 8 Application submitted to turn 'bed bug' hotel in Harlesden into HMO
- 9 Tapas restaurant The Star opens in Willesden Green with free parties
- 10 Man who murdered Kilburn waiter jailed