Kilburn teenager urgently needs votes for Gig Competition final
- Credit: Archant
A teenager from Kilburn has a chance to get into the finals of a busking competition and urgently needs backing from people in Brent.
Mercygrace, will be performing before judges with her guitar at the Mayor of London’s Gigs Grand Final at Westfield London, Shepherds Bush, in the Atrium, from 12pm-6pm on September 3.
The public is welcome to come and support the 13-year-old, who will be judged on musicality, technique and performance.
She has two chances to stun the judges on the day, and beat her competitors.
Her online biography reads: “I am a young guitarist and I have written several songs. My musical style is usually pop and I performed once in primary school with a group of people but there was no singing involved.”
You may also want to watch:
She has the chance to win a London Underground busking licence, studio time and busking equipment, and if judged one of the top three acts, will then be named Gigs Champion 2017.
To vote for Mercy go to buskinlondon.com/entry/mercygrace
- 1 Pensioner slams Brent Council over 'hell' housing
- 2 Man admits murdering waiter in Kilburn 38 years ago
- 3 Behind Closed Doors: The high number of Brent evictions
- 4 Two men arrested in connection with Jeffrey Wegby killing
- 5 Qusai Alomar, 12, dies after collision involving motorcyclist near Wembley
- 6 Sadiq Khan warns of flood threat to Brent from climate emergency
- 7 Wembley landlady slammed with £144,000 fine after illegally renting properties
- 8 Appeal after woman, 69, allegedly raped in Neasden Recreation Ground
- 9 £20,000 reward to find killer of man gunned down in South Kilburn
- 10 QPR boss 'disappointed' as two late goals cost his side at West Brom