Kilburn nurse takes up Bowel Cancer UK’s 30 minutes for 30 days exercise challenge
- Credit: Archant
A Kilburn nurse is more than half way through a 30-day exercise challenge to raise funds into bowel cancer research.
Anne Moutadjer has taken on Bowel Cancer UK's Step up For 30 challenge which involves completing 30 minutes of physical activity every day for the 30 days of June.
The 45-year-old is a colorectal nurse specialist at Imperial College Healthcare NHS Trust supporting patients with a bowel cancer diagnosis.
She hopes to smash a £200 fundraising target.
The funds will go to support the peritoneal and complex cancer service she helped set up at Imperial three years ago to enable patients to have a positive experience.
You may also want to watch:
She said: "It is important to raise awareness for Bowel Cancer UK to ensure the work I provide is of the highest standard and is backed with the most up to date research.
"During my Step Up For 30 challenge I will be dancing and using low impact training sessions."
To donate go to bit.ly/2KwcfU7
- 1 Jailed: Dollis Hill man who had submachine gun, over £200k cash and drugs
- 2 Man accused of sisters' double murder was 'confused' upon arrest
- 3 Football fan in serious condition after falling from Wembley stand
- 4 Photographer seeks people he took pictures of in the early 1990s
- 5 Resident calls for 'slum launderette' to be taken off Neasden street
- 6 Man in hospital following shooting in Neasden
- 7 Man arrested after Harlesden stabbing
- 8 Wembley business man wins £120,000 National Lottery prize
- 9 Man charged with Colindale murder
- 10 Four men connected to Craig Small's death in Wembley to appear for trial next year