Kilburn music school is offering free lessons to the public tomorrow
- Credit: Archant
Event hosted by The Institute of Contemporary Music Performance as part of Learn to Play Day
A music school in Kilburn will be holding a special open day giving you the chance to try out a musical instrument for free.
The Institute of Contemporary Music Performance, in Dyne Road, is offering free lessons in guitar, bass, drums and vocals tomorrow (Saturday).
The event forms part of the national Learn to Play Day, an initiative to encourage more people to take up an instrument by providing people of any age with the chance to engage in a free music lesson.
Music shops all over the country will also be opening their doors and offering complimentary lessons in a wide range of instruments.
You may also want to watch:
The day will run from 10am, with hour long sessions for each instrument.
A choir performance and workshop will also take place.
- 1 Boy, 12, in life-threatening condition after Wembley crash
- 2 Series of sexual assaults reported in Dollis Hill
- 3 Teenager charged over Sven Badzak death in Kilburn
- 4 Hospitality Day: Your favourite Brent cafe revealed
- 5 Mark Warburton insists QPR on right track despite Bristol City defeat
- 6 Footage released of Neasden shooting to help catch 'dangerous offender'
- 7 Hospitality Day: Your favourite restaurant... REVEALED
- 8 Man stabbed stranger to death in cemetery as public tried to intervene
- 9 Call for teams for football tournament in memory of Josh Hanson
- 10 Met Office issues yellow warning for heavy showers in London
Participants, who should be 16 or over, will be eligible for a 60 per cent discount on part-time courses throughout 2013.
To get involved with National Learn to Play Day at the Institute, email firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your place.
For more information visit: www.learntoplayday.com www.icmp.co.uk or call 020 7328 0222.