Kilburn music school is offering free lessons to the public tomorrow
- Credit: Archant
Event hosted by The Institute of Contemporary Music Performance as part of Learn to Play Day
A music school in Kilburn will be holding a special open day giving you the chance to try out a musical instrument for free.
The Institute of Contemporary Music Performance, in Dyne Road, is offering free lessons in guitar, bass, drums and vocals tomorrow (Saturday).
The event forms part of the national Learn to Play Day, an initiative to encourage more people to take up an instrument by providing people of any age with the chance to engage in a free music lesson.
Music shops all over the country will also be opening their doors and offering complimentary lessons in a wide range of instruments.
The day will run from 10am, with hour long sessions for each instrument.
A choir performance and workshop will also take place.
- 1 Teenager killed in Stonebridge after collision with a car
- 2 'London’s smallest bus lane' earns Harrow Council £440,000
- 3 Below-par QPR found a way to win at Coventry says Warburton
- 4 Teenager grabbed and pulled towards car in broad daylight
- 5 Adomah's late goal wins it for QPR at Coventry
- 6 Brent LTN removal set to be financed from 'existing council budgets'
- 7 Women attacked on way home from night out in Wembley
- 8 Sudbury: Plan for 52 one-bed flats falls through after appeal
- 9 Residents lose appeal to save Brent leisure centre
- 10 Wembley man who used child to sell drugs due in court
Participants, who should be 16 or over, will be eligible for a 60 per cent discount on part-time courses throughout 2013.
To get involved with National Learn to Play Day at the Institute, email firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your place.
For more information visit: www.learntoplayday.com www.icmp.co.uk or call 020 7328 0222.