Kilburn mother ‘strangled to death’ with phone charger in Majorca
- Credit: Archant
A mother-of-one from Kilburn has died after allegedly being strangled with a phone charger.
Lisa Jane Lyttle, 49, was killed in the early hours of Saturday morning in Costa de la Calma, Majorca.
Mrs Lyttle’s 50-year-old husband Warren has been arrested on suspicion of her murder amid claims he admitted killing his wife.
Paramedics called to the scene found Mrs Lyttle in cardiac arrest with bruising on her neck, but were unable to resuscitate her.
A spokeswoman for the Foreign Office said: “Following the death of a British national in Palma de Mallorca, Spain, we are in contact with the local authorities and are providing support to the family at this difficult time.”
You may also want to watch:
Mr Lyttle is due to appear in court either today or tomorrow.
- 1 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 2 Tapas restaurant The Star opens in Willesden Green with free parties
- 3 Application submitted to turn 'bed bug' hotel in Harlesden into HMO
- 4 Man who murdered Kilburn waiter jailed
- 5 QPR were soft in heavy Fulham defeat says boss Warburton
- 6 TfL told to introduce 'pay per mile' charge to motorists
- 7 Wembley pensioner, 71, off to university with EuroMillions win
- 8 Estranged husband who set wife on fire in Stonebridge jailed
- 9 Noise abatement notice served against 'silent disco'
- 10 Man admits killing Kilburn waiter to end his days 'banged up' court hears