Kilburn men and teenage girl charged in connection with Camden street fight
All five to appear in court in December
Four men from Kilburn and a teenage girl have been charged in connection with a street fight in which a man was beaten unconscious.
During the melee in Camden on July 31 a second man was coshed with a bottle and a third was punched in the face.
Dale Kelly, 20, Kyle Edwards, 23, Ross Kelly, 21, all of Rowntree Close, Christopher Barton, 21, of Maygrove Road, and a 17-year-old, who can not be named for legal reasons, are accused of a variety offences.
The charges range from grievous bodily harm, grievous bodily harm with intent, affray and common assault.
You may also want to watch:
All five will appear before Blackfriars Crown Court on December 6.
- 1 Series of sexual assaults reported in Dollis Hill
- 2 Man stabbed stranger to death in cemetery as public tried to intervene
- 3 Footage released of Neasden shooting to help catch 'dangerous offender'
- 4 Call for teams for football tournament in memory of Josh Hanson
- 5 Kensal Rise Triathlon team raises £130,800 for local charities
- 6 Repair Shop's Jay Blades hosts bingo for older Londoners
- 7 Neasden neighbours' petition against parking and fines plan
- 8 QPR boss Warburton 'frustrated' with defeat away to Bournemouth
- 9 'Erratic, violent' man given indefinite hospital order for killing 'friendly' neighbour in Wembley
- 10 Police looking for man in Wembley after 'threats to kill'