Kilburn men and teenage girl charged in connection with Camden street fight
All five to appear in court in December
Four men from Kilburn and a teenage girl have been charged in connection with a street fight in which a man was beaten unconscious.
During the melee in Camden on July 31 a second man was coshed with a bottle and a third was punched in the face.
Dale Kelly, 20, Kyle Edwards, 23, Ross Kelly, 21, all of Rowntree Close, Christopher Barton, 21, of Maygrove Road, and a 17-year-old, who can not be named for legal reasons, are accused of a variety offences.
The charges range from grievous bodily harm, grievous bodily harm with intent, affray and common assault.
You may also want to watch:
All five will appear before Blackfriars Crown Court on December 6.
- 1 Men jailed after Leon Maxwell gunned down in Queensbury
- 2 Human remains found in Neasden believed to be missing Agnes Akom
- 3 Appeal for information after man shot in Stonebridge
- 4 Search continues for Agnes Akom after human remains found in Neasden
- 5 Two arrests after man shot and teenager stabbed in Queen's Park
- 6 'Piercing scream' heard night two sisters killed in Kingsbury park
- 7 Mass vaccination event taking place at Bridge Park Community Centre
- 8 Jailed: Dollis Hill man who had submachine gun, over £200k cash and drugs
- 9 Man to appear at Old Bailey charged with murder of missing Agnes Akom
- 10 'I had to develop a thick skin': England's first black footballer Benjamin Odeje on encountering racism