Kilburn man in battle to be crowned the world’s bodybuilding champion
- Credit: Archant
Jonathan Erskine-Nartey will take part in contest in Hertfordshire
A Kilburn man will join fitness models and athletes from across the world when he takes part in a gruelling test of physique and fitness.
Jonathan Erskine-Nartey will be taking part in Miami Pro World championships Hertfordshire.
Jonathan, of Messina Avenue, has been training four times a week.
He said “I’ve got a story to tell that would be an inspiration to all aspiring fitness athletes.”
You may also want to watch:
He has won Miami Pro, the Mr Personality UK championships and Miami Pro European championships and has undergone various forms of strength training and bodybuilding routines.
Jonathan said: “This is exactly what I wanted to be – a male fitness model.” He will compete in St Alban’s on April 7.
- 1 Boy, 12, in life-threatening condition after Wembley crash
- 2 Series of sexual assaults reported in Dollis Hill
- 3 Teenager charged over Sven Badzak death in Kilburn
- 4 Hospitality Day: Your favourite Brent cafe revealed
- 5 Mark Warburton insists QPR on right track despite Bristol City defeat
- 6 Footage released of Neasden shooting to help catch 'dangerous offender'
- 7 Hospitality Day: Your favourite restaurant... REVEALED
- 8 Man stabbed stranger to death in cemetery as public tried to intervene
- 9 Call for teams for football tournament in memory of Josh Hanson
- 10 'Erratic, violent' man given indefinite hospital order for killing 'friendly' neighbour in Wembley