Kilburn man in battle to be crowned the world’s bodybuilding champion
- Credit: Archant
Jonathan Erskine-Nartey will take part in contest in Hertfordshire
A Kilburn man will join fitness models and athletes from across the world when he takes part in a gruelling test of physique and fitness.
Jonathan Erskine-Nartey will be taking part in Miami Pro World championships Hertfordshire.
Jonathan, of Messina Avenue, has been training four times a week.
He said “I’ve got a story to tell that would be an inspiration to all aspiring fitness athletes.”
You may also want to watch:
He has won Miami Pro, the Mr Personality UK championships and Miami Pro European championships and has undergone various forms of strength training and bodybuilding routines.
Jonathan said: “This is exactly what I wanted to be – a male fitness model.” He will compete in St Alban’s on April 7.
- 1 Men jailed after Leon Maxwell gunned down in Queensbury
- 2 Met officer found guilty of assault after grabbing victim when off duty
- 3 Free vaccine walk-in at Central Middlesex Hospital
- 4 The Wembley flats with camper vans on the roof and furniture wearing boots
- 5 Appeal for information after man shot in Stonebridge
- 6 Teenager convicted of murdering Jamalie Deacon Matthew in Northwick Park
- 7 Jailed: Dollis Hill man who had submachine gun, over £200k cash and drugs
- 8 Kensal Rise group 'biggest team' taking on Blenheim Palace Triathlon 2021
- 9 Two arrests after man shot and teenager stabbed in Queen's Park
- 10 Human remains found in Neasden believed to be missing Agnes Akom