Kilburn man in battle to be crowned the world’s bodybuilding champion
- Credit: Archant
Jonathan Erskine-Nartey will take part in contest in Hertfordshire
A Kilburn man will join fitness models and athletes from across the world when he takes part in a gruelling test of physique and fitness.
Jonathan Erskine-Nartey will be taking part in Miami Pro World championships Hertfordshire.
Jonathan, of Messina Avenue, has been training four times a week.
He said “I’ve got a story to tell that would be an inspiration to all aspiring fitness athletes.”
He has won Miami Pro, the Mr Personality UK championships and Miami Pro European championships and has undergone various forms of strength training and bodybuilding routines.
Jonathan said: “This is exactly what I wanted to be – a male fitness model.” He will compete in St Alban’s on April 7.
- 1 Teenager killed in Stonebridge after collision with a car
- 2 'London’s smallest bus lane' earns Harrow Council £440,000
- 3 Below-par QPR found a way to win at Coventry says Warburton
- 4 Teenager grabbed and pulled towards car in broad daylight
- 5 Adomah's late goal wins it for QPR at Coventry
- 6 Brent LTN removal set to be financed from 'existing council budgets'
- 7 Residents lose appeal to save Brent leisure centre
- 8 Women attacked on way home from night out in Wembley
- 9 Sudbury: Plan for 52 one-bed flats falls through after appeal
- 10 Brent Mosque vaccinates 10,000th person