Kilburn man found dead formally identified
A man who died of multiple stab wounds has been formally identified.
Police were called to an address in Cedar Lodge, Exeter Road, Kilburn, on December 22 at around 4.45pm after concerns were expressed for the welfare of the occupant.
They forced entry to the property and found Moshood Abiola Akanbi, also known as Shaun Akanbi, suffering multiple injuries.
The 26-year-old, of Exeter Road, was pronounced dead at the scene. No-one else was in the property at the time officers entered.
A post mortem gave the cause of death as multiple stab wounds to the torso.
Police have opened a murder investigation at Lewisham under Detective Chief Inspector Russell Taylor of the Homicide and Serious Crime Command (HSCC).
There have been no arrests so far.
- 1 Teenager killed in Stonebridge after collision with a car
- 2 'London’s smallest bus lane' earns Harrow Council £440,000
- 3 Below-par QPR found a way to win at Coventry says Warburton
- 4 Teenager grabbed and pulled towards car in broad daylight
- 5 Women attacked on way home from night out in Wembley
- 6 Brent LTN removal set to be financed from 'existing council budgets'
- 7 Sudbury: Plan for 52 one-bed flats falls through after appeal
- 8 Adomah's late goal wins it for QPR at Coventry
- 9 Residents lose appeal to save Brent leisure centre
- 10 Wembley man who used child to sell drugs due in court
Any with information call 020 8721 4868 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.