Kilburn High Road flooded following burst water pipe
Water levels of up to 100 centimetres are be reported in some sections of busy thoroughfare
A burst water pipe has caused intense flooding on a section of Kilburn High Road.
Water levels of up to 100 centimetres high are being reported on a 200 metre stretch of the busy thoroughfare.
A large section of Kilburn High Road (A5)been closed off while fire crews pump water away from affected properties and lay down sandbags.
More to come.
You may also want to watch:
Are you affected by the flooding?
Call the news desk on 020 7433 6226 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Men jailed after Leon Maxwell gunned down in Queensbury
- 2 Free vaccine walk-in at Central Middlesex Hospital
- 3 Teenager convicted of murdering Jamalie Deacon Matthew in Northwick Park
- 4 The Wembley flats with camper vans on the roof and furniture wearing boots
- 5 Sisters killed in Kingsbury stabbed with 'extreme force'
- 6 Appeal for information after man shot in Stonebridge
- 7 Fire-ravaged Neasden church hall set to be rebuilt
- 8 Kensal Rise group 'biggest team' taking on Blenheim Palace Triathlon 2021
- 9 Two arrests after man shot and teenager stabbed in Queen's Park
- 10 Mass vaccination event taking place at Bridge Park Community Centre