Kilburn High Road flooded following burst water pipe
Water levels of up to 100 centimetres are be reported in some sections of busy thoroughfare
A burst water pipe has caused intense flooding on a section of Kilburn High Road.
Water levels of up to 100 centimetres high are being reported on a 200 metre stretch of the busy thoroughfare.
A large section of Kilburn High Road (A5)been closed off while fire crews pump water away from affected properties and lay down sandbags.
More to come.
Are you affected by the flooding?
Call the news desk on 020 7433 6226 or email email@example.com
- 1 Teenager killed in Stonebridge after collision with a car
- 2 'London’s smallest bus lane' earns Harrow Council £440,000
- 3 Below-par QPR found a way to win at Coventry says Warburton
- 4 Teenager grabbed and pulled towards car in broad daylight
- 5 Women attacked on way home from night out in Wembley
- 6 Brent LTN removal set to be financed from 'existing council budgets'
- 7 Sudbury: Plan for 52 one-bed flats falls through after appeal
- 8 Adomah's late goal wins it for QPR at Coventry
- 9 Residents lose appeal to save Brent leisure centre
- 10 Wembley man who used child to sell drugs due in court