Kilburn High Road flooded following burst water pipe
Water levels of up to 100 centimetres are be reported in some sections of busy thoroughfare
A burst water pipe has caused intense flooding on a section of Kilburn High Road.
Water levels of up to 100 centimetres high are being reported on a 200 metre stretch of the busy thoroughfare.
A large section of Kilburn High Road (A5)been closed off while fire crews pump water away from affected properties and lay down sandbags.
More to come.
You may also want to watch:
Are you affected by the flooding?
Call the news desk on 020 7433 6226 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Boy, 12, in life-threatening condition after Wembley crash
- 2 Series of sexual assaults reported in Dollis Hill
- 3 Teenager charged over Sven Badzak death in Kilburn
- 4 Hospitality Day: Your favourite Brent cafe revealed
- 5 Mark Warburton insists QPR on right track despite Bristol City defeat
- 6 Footage released of Neasden shooting to help catch 'dangerous offender'
- 7 Man stabbed stranger to death in cemetery as public tried to intervene
- 8 Hospitality Day: Your favourite restaurant... REVEALED
- 9 Call for teams for football tournament in memory of Josh Hanson
- 10 Wealdstone settle for a draw against Aldershot Town