Woman taken to hospital following Kilburn flat fire which saw four motorbikes destroyed
- Credit: Archant
A woman has been taken to hospital following a blaze in a Kilburn flat.
Four fire engines and around 25 crew were called to a fire in a converted house in Ashmore Road just before 12.45pm on Friday (July 31).
One woman suffering from smoke inhalation was taken to hospital by the London Ambulance Service (LAS) and a second woman also suffering from smoke inhalation was treated on scene by LAS, London Fire Bridage said.
A small part of a ground floor flat and a small part of a flat on the first floor were damaged by flames.
Four motorbikes in the front garden were completely destroyed by the blaze.
The Brigade said the fire was under control by 1.48pm. Fire crews from North Kensington, West Hampstead and Kensington fire stations attended the scene.
The cause of the fire is under investigation.
- 1 QPR looking to strengthen squad in January transfer window
- 2 Wembley: Anger as council 'bullies' opposition over library demolition
- 3 ‘Black girls can game too’: Wembley woman wants to inspire young girls with gaming videos
- 4 New Willesden kebab shop promises 40 jobs to locals
- 5 Guilty: Man killed father who defended son from knife attack in Willesden
- 6 Primary school pupils approached by 'man in a van' in attempted abduction
- 7 Drunk Euro 2020 football fan 'saved from Wembley fall by Brent Council employee'
- 8 Jailed: Brent gangsters who shot a man in his stomach at close range
- 9 Parents lobby for improved road safety on Harrow Road
- 10 Bid for amazing prizes to support Queen's Park and Kensal charities