Kilburn: Boy, 16, charged with murder of Yasir Beshira
- Credit: Archant
A boy has been charged with the murder of a man in Kilburn.
The 16-year-old, who cannot be named for legal reasons, was charged with the murder of Yasir Beshira, 21.
He will appear at Willesden Youth Court on February 16.
Mr Beshira died on December 8 after an incident in Netherwood Street.
The boy charged with his murder was arrested on the same day as three other males, two of whom (one 20, the other 22) remain in custody and one of whom (17) was bailed until March.
Another man, 22, was arrested on December 10 and has been bailed until later this month.
- 1 'London’s smallest bus lane' earns Harrow Council £440,000
- 2 Residents lose appeal to save Brent leisure centre
- 3 Teenager grabbed and pulled towards car in broad daylight
- 4 Brent LTN removal set to be financed from 'existing council budgets'
- 5 Covid patient numbers in Brent hospitals remains steady
- 6 Kensal Rise backstreets 'clogged with unused buses' group says
- 7 Brent Mosque vaccinates 10,000th person
- 8 Roadworks and rail disruptions in north London over the next week
- 9 Women attacked on way home from night out in Wembley
- 10 Shocking reality of Brent housing crisis shown in new data