Kilburn blogger runs through the streets of Greenwich with the Olympic flame
Justine Currie is picked as a torchbearer as part of Coca-Cola’s Future Flames campaign
A Kilburn blogger who is fundraising for an international health project ran through the streets of Greenwich with the Olympic flame on Saturday.
Justine Currie, 28, took part in the once in a lifetime experience after she was chosen as an Olympic Torchbearer as part of Coca-Cola’s Future Flames campaign.
Ms Currie is the author of a blog called ‘Girl on a Mission’ which encourages others to live healthy lifestyles.
She has vowed to complete 12 fitness events and races this year to raise �12,000 for Hope HIV’s Zimbabwean projects.
You may also want to watch:
To see Ms Currie’s blog visit http://g-o-a-m.blogspot.co.uk/.
- 1 Two arrests after man shot and teenager stabbed in Queen's Park
- 2 Human remains found in Neasden believed to be missing Agnes Akom
- 3 Jailed: Dollis Hill man who had submachine gun, over £200k cash and drugs
- 4 'Piercing scream' heard night two sisters killed in Kingsbury park
- 5 Boyfriend of murder victim 'fell to knees' at discovering body in Kingsbury
- 6 Photographer seeks people he took pictures of in the early 1990s
- 7 Data shows Delta is fast-becoming Brent's dominant Covid-strain
- 8 Euro 2020: Dykes loses opener as Niko Hamalainen seals win with Finland
- 9 Man to appear at Old Bailey charged with murder of missing Agnes Akom
- 10 Teenager killed sisters in 'sacrifice' deal with the devil, court hears