Kilburn blogger runs through the streets of Greenwich with the Olympic flame
Justine Currie is picked as a torchbearer as part of Coca-Cola’s Future Flames campaign
A Kilburn blogger who is fundraising for an international health project ran through the streets of Greenwich with the Olympic flame on Saturday.
Justine Currie, 28, took part in the once in a lifetime experience after she was chosen as an Olympic Torchbearer as part of Coca-Cola’s Future Flames campaign.
Ms Currie is the author of a blog called ‘Girl on a Mission’ which encourages others to live healthy lifestyles.
She has vowed to complete 12 fitness events and races this year to raise �12,000 for Hope HIV’s Zimbabwean projects.
You may also want to watch:
To see Ms Currie’s blog visit http://g-o-a-m.blogspot.co.uk/.
- 1 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 2 Tapas restaurant The Star opens in Willesden Green with free parties
- 3 TfL told to introduce 'pay per mile' charge to motorists
- 4 Application submitted to turn 'bed bug' hotel in Harlesden into HMO
- 5 Wembley pensioner, 71, off to university with EuroMillions win
- 6 Man who murdered Kilburn waiter jailed
- 7 Join the Craic in Cricklewood as four-day music festival returns to London
- 8 'Unbelievably awful’ - North London MPs react to David Amess stabbing
- 9 Mayhew staff cull risk as animal charity is 'restructured'
- 10 Wembley sickle cell sufferer died due to 'neglect' at Northwick Park Hospital