Kids and families invited to fun consultation evening for new play park in Kilburn
- Credit: Archant
Children and families will have the chance to join a painting session before viewing a 3D model of plans for a new play park at a consultation evening in Kilburn this evening.
Brent Council is inviting kids to join the consultation on plans for Wood House Urban Park between 4-5pm at Carlton Hall, Canterbury Terrace this evening by painting bird boxes which will feature around the new park due to be located between Albert Road and Denmark Road.
The kids’ session will be followed by a viewing of a 3D model and finalized design plans of the park from 5pm-8pm.
Residents will be invited to give feedback and discuss plans for the urban park with Brent Council and architects Erect Architecture.
Councillor Margaret McLennan, Lead Member for Housing and Development at Brent Council said: “As part of the regeneration of South Kilburn, we are creating a brand new attractive urban park and have now finalised the design and layout. At our public exhibition on Tuesday, visitors will be able to see how the plans have progressed following previous consultation and get to see a 3D model of what it will look like.”
You may also want to watch:
Kids Session: 4-5pm
Adults session and consultation:5-8pm
- 1 Queen's Park nursery forced to close following damning Ofsted report
- 2 Born and bred Brent residents now priced out of £6.5m homes
- 3 'LTN’s have been foisted upon us by a council who will not listen to its residents'
- 4 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 5 Two schoolboys arrested after community officer 'assaulted' in Wembley
- 6 QPR boss Mark Warburton unfazed by prospect of losing Ilias Chair
- 7 Boys, 14, charged with assaulting community officer
- 8 The Chase's Dark Destroyer makes Covid vaccine film with Brent Council
- 9 QPR determined to remain among Championship front-runners
- 10 Don't take our parking, shout Wembley neighbours
Address: Carlton Hall, Canterbury Terrace,NW6 5DE.