Kidnapped man found dead in Kilburn
Police have launched a murder investigation after a man’s dead body is found in Kilburn
A man who was kidnapped from his home has been found dead in Kilburn, police have revealed.
The man, who was in his 30’s, was forcibly taken from his Edgware home at around 5pm last Sunday and badly beaten.
His dead body was found at 1pm on Monday in Burton Road, Kilburn, having sustained a fatal head injury.
Police were investigating reports that the man had gone missing when they found his body. Officers say they believe it was a targeted murder.
You may also want to watch:
A 23-year-old man and a 21-year-old woman have been arrested and bailed in connection with the man’s murder.
The man’s next of kin have been informed, but the body has not been formerly identified.
- 1 Residents anger as fourth gambling casino approved in Willesden street
- 2 Brent gang members convicted of shooting a man in Enfield
- 3 Tokyo Olympics: Brondesbury Park pupils wish swimmer Tom Dean luck
- 4 Petition against LTNs in Cricklewood exceeds 1,000 signatures
- 5 Traffic disruptions in Brent from July 26 to August 1
- 6 Brent motorists hit with 2,633 blue badge penalty notices in 2020
- 7 Fury as Brent's planning committees approves 'another high-rise' hotel in Wembley
- 8 Brent MP order out of Commons after accusing Prime Minister of lying 'over and over again'
- 9 Wembley: Fan robbed of watch after Euro 2020 final
- 10 5 great places in north London to get away from the summer crowds
A police spokesman said: “Inquiries are underway by detectives from the Homicide and Serious Crime Command to establish the circumstances surrounding the death and what led up to it.
“The death is being treated as murder and it is believed this was an isolated and targeted incident.”
Officers are appealing for witnesses to come forward and anyone with in information should contact the incident room on 020 8785 8244 or crimestoppers anonymous on 0800