Kidnapped man found dead in Kilburn
Police have launched a murder investigation after a man’s dead body is found in Kilburn
A man who was kidnapped from his home has been found dead in Kilburn, police have revealed.
The man, who was in his 30’s, was forcibly taken from his Edgware home at around 5pm last Sunday and badly beaten.
His dead body was found at 1pm on Monday in Burton Road, Kilburn, having sustained a fatal head injury.
Police were investigating reports that the man had gone missing when they found his body. Officers say they believe it was a targeted murder.
You may also want to watch:
A 23-year-old man and a 21-year-old woman have been arrested and bailed in connection with the man’s murder.
The man’s next of kin have been informed, but the body has not been formerly identified.
- 1 QPR 'didn't do enough to win the game' in Peterborough defeat
- 2 Free #BuyBrent app launched with exclusive shop local discounts
- 3 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 4 Two schoolboys arrested after community officer 'assaulted' in Wembley
- 5 Boys, 14, charged with assaulting community officer
- 6 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 7 Top Boy actor Bashy returns to Harlesden school to surprise pupils
- 8 Swan stops train in its track at Kensal Rise
- 9 Don't take our parking, shout Wembley neighbours
- 10 Sudbury estate residents slam council's parking plans
A police spokesman said: “Inquiries are underway by detectives from the Homicide and Serious Crime Command to establish the circumstances surrounding the death and what led up to it.
“The death is being treated as murder and it is believed this was an isolated and targeted incident.”
Officers are appealing for witnesses to come forward and anyone with in information should contact the incident room on 020 8785 8244 or crimestoppers anonymous on 0800