Kidnap victim found dead in KIlburn named
Serell Benjamin was forcibly taken and beaten before he was found dead at a Kilburn address
A man who was kidnapped and found dead in a home in Kilburn, has been named.
Serell Benjamin, 38, of Grahame Park Estate, Colindale, was forcibly taken from a house in Edgware at 5pm on Sunday November 14, and badly beaten.
His dead body was found in Kilburn the following afternoon.
A post mortem gave revealed he died of a head injury.
You may also want to watch:
An inquest into his death was opened and adjourned on Monday.
Police have launched a murder investigation into his death, and are appealing for witnesses to call the incident room on 020 8785 8244 or crimestoppers on anonymously 0800555 111.
- 1 Two Brent gang members sentenced for £1.1m fraud involvement
- 2 Three men arrested and gun seized after Neasden car stop
- 3 'Residents have faced a living nightmare as a result of the cladding scandal'
- 4 Cricklewood Library crowdfunder launched to 'get it over the line'
- 5 Man shot multiple times in Dudden Hill remains in stable condition
- 6 Kingsbury teen appears in court charged with Brent Cross fatal stabbing
- 7 Man arrested following shooting in Kingsbury
- 8 Man rushed to hospital after shooting in Dudden Hill
- 9 A full-time dedicated Euros Policing Team will police Wembley Stadium
- 10 Police 'determined' to find Wembley man who failed to appear at court