Kenton secondary school opens its doors to parents
New pupils can take tour of school and speak to teachers
A Brent school is inviting prospective pupils to take a tour of its classrooms.
St Gregory’s Catholic Science College, in Donnington Road, Kenton, has had a successful year following its outstanding GCSE and A-level results.
All sixth formers went on to their chosen universities after 100 per cent of students passed their A-levels while 95 per cent of pupils gained five or more A* to C GCSEs.
The school has also been crowned one of 20 lead behaviour schools in the country by the Department of Education.
It is now inviting youngsters to tour the school, speak to teachers and look at pupils’ work to see if they would like to make St Gregory’s their new secondary school.
The open day is on Thursday, September 22, between 3pm and 8pm.
- 1 Women attacked on way home from night out in Wembley
- 2 Brent scheme helping people with disabilities after Covid
- 3 Wembley man who used child to sell drugs due in court
- 4 Four adults and child rescued from roof as blaze destroys flat
- 5 Aldi chocolate and yoghurts containing metal among recent recalled products
- 6 'Grandfather of Kensal Rise': Barber Gee Artrey dies at 86
- 7 North London road and rail disruptions in the week ahead
- 8 Girl, 14, sexually assaulted on Tube by man who asked for her Snapchat
- 9 London to Hong Kong to Selfridges: Couple’s snack brand journey
- 10 Guilty: North London criminals jailed in December 2021
Andrew Prindiville, headteacher, will speak to parents at 4.30pm, 6pm and 7.30pm in the main school hall and there will be full tours of the school starting at 3pm, 4.30pm and 6pm.
To request a full information pack, please contact Mrs Ryan, school secretary, St Gregory’s Catholic Science College, Donnington Road, Kenton, Middlesex, HA3 0NB. Alternatively, you can ring 020 8907 8828, fax 020 8909 1161 or email SchoolOffice@stgregrorys.harrow.sch.uk