Kenton secondary school opens its doors to parents
New pupils can take tour of school and speak to teachers
A Brent school is inviting prospective pupils to take a tour of its classrooms.
St Gregory’s Catholic Science College, in Donnington Road, Kenton, has had a successful year following its outstanding GCSE and A-level results.
All sixth formers went on to their chosen universities after 100 per cent of students passed their A-levels while 95 per cent of pupils gained five or more A* to C GCSEs.
The school has also been crowned one of 20 lead behaviour schools in the country by the Department of Education.
You may also want to watch:
It is now inviting youngsters to tour the school, speak to teachers and look at pupils’ work to see if they would like to make St Gregory’s their new secondary school.
The open day is on Thursday, September 22, between 3pm and 8pm.
- 1 Man admits murdering waiter in Kilburn 38 years ago
- 2 Pensioner slams Brent Council over 'hell' housing
- 3 Behind Closed Doors: The high number of Brent evictions
- 4 Two men arrested in connection with Jeffrey Wegby killing
- 5 Qusai Alomar, 12, dies after collision involving motorcyclist near Wembley
- 6 Sadiq Khan warns of flood threat to Brent from climate emergency
- 7 Wembley landlady slammed with £144,000 fine after illegally renting properties
- 8 QPR boss 'disappointed' as two late goals cost his side at West Brom
- 9 £20,000 reward to find killer of man gunned down in South Kilburn
- 10 Appeal after woman, 69, allegedly raped in Neasden Recreation Ground
Andrew Prindiville, headteacher, will speak to parents at 4.30pm, 6pm and 7.30pm in the main school hall and there will be full tours of the school starting at 3pm, 4.30pm and 6pm.
To request a full information pack, please contact Mrs Ryan, school secretary, St Gregory’s Catholic Science College, Donnington Road, Kenton, Middlesex, HA3 0NB. Alternatively, you can ring 020 8907 8828, fax 020 8909 1161 or email SchoolOffice@stgregrorys.harrow.sch.uk