Kenton secondary school opens its doors to parents
New pupils can take tour of school and speak to teachers
A Brent school is inviting prospective pupils to take a tour of its classrooms.
St Gregory’s Catholic Science College, in Donnington Road, Kenton, has had a successful year following its outstanding GCSE and A-level results.
All sixth formers went on to their chosen universities after 100 per cent of students passed their A-levels while 95 per cent of pupils gained five or more A* to C GCSEs.
The school has also been crowned one of 20 lead behaviour schools in the country by the Department of Education.
You may also want to watch:
It is now inviting youngsters to tour the school, speak to teachers and look at pupils’ work to see if they would like to make St Gregory’s their new secondary school.
The open day is on Thursday, September 22, between 3pm and 8pm.
- 1 Man arrested following shooting in Kingsbury
- 2 Teen charged with killing 21-year-old man in Brent Cross
- 3 London elections 2021 live: Latest Brent results as they come in
- 4 Two men charged after police find 'gun, cash and drugs' in Brent Cross flat
- 5 Wembley attacker draws large knife after being chased by victims
- 6 Stop and search order placed on parts of Brent due to 'gang tensions'
- 7 Dykes hurt as QPR topple Hatters to end season on winning note
- 8 Man appears in court charged with the murder of Michael Fadayomi in Willesden
- 9 Willesden murder investigation: 'Horrified onlookers' watched on as man stabbed in High Road
- 10 Man, 40, stabbed to death in Willesden
Andrew Prindiville, headteacher, will speak to parents at 4.30pm, 6pm and 7.30pm in the main school hall and there will be full tours of the school starting at 3pm, 4.30pm and 6pm.
To request a full information pack, please contact Mrs Ryan, school secretary, St Gregory’s Catholic Science College, Donnington Road, Kenton, Middlesex, HA3 0NB. Alternatively, you can ring 020 8907 8828, fax 020 8909 1161 or email SchoolOffice@stgregrorys.harrow.sch.uk