Kenton school pupils take part in sell-out gig at the 02 arena
- Credit: Archant
Mount Stewart Primary School join 6,000-strong choir at the Young Voices event
Children from a school in Kenton were selected to take part in a Young Voices event in front of a sell-out crowd at the 02 arena.
Mount Stewart Primary School, in Mount Stewart Avenue, had 60 pupils chosen to join a 6,000-strong choir of London schoolchildren directed by renowned conductor David Lawrence.
Yvonne D’Souza, a teacher at Mount Stewart, said: “As a school we’re passionate about the power of music.”
Pupils performed alongside numerous other performers supporting the event, including Britain’s Got Talent star Connie Talbot at the event.
You may also want to watch:
The Young Voices organisation helps to support various charities.
- 1 Boy, 12, in life-threatening condition after Wembley crash
- 2 Teenager charged over Sven Badzak death in Kilburn
- 3 Series of sexual assaults reported in Dollis Hill
- 4 Hospitality Day: Your favourite restaurant... REVEALED
- 5 Man stabbed stranger to death in cemetery as public tried to intervene
- 6 Hospitality Day: Your favourite Brent cafe revealed
- 7 Met Office issues yellow warning for heavy showers in London
- 8 Footage released of Neasden shooting to help catch 'dangerous offender'
- 9 'Erratic, violent' man given indefinite hospital order for killing 'friendly' neighbour in Wembley
- 10 How shared ownership is helping first-time buyers step onto the property ladder in the capital