Kensal Rise motorcycle crash leaves woman fighting for her life
Elderly pedestrian in critical condition with serious head injuries
An elderly woman is fighting for her life after a motorcycle crash in Kensal Rise this morning (Monday).
The 70-year-old pedestrian sustained serious head injuries following the smash in Chamberlayne Road, at around 11.07am.
She was rushed to hospital where she is in a critical condition,
The motorcyclist, who was riding a red Ducati motorbike, sustained minor injuries.
You may also want to watch:
He was taken to hospital and has since been discharged,
Officers from Alperton Collision Unit are appealing for anyone who witnesses the accident to come forward.
- 1 Landlord faces jail if he tries to evict Kilburn tenants
- 2 Officer's leg broken after e-scooter rider fails to stop, say police
- 3 New QPR signing Moses Odubajo's story so far
- 4 Diamond thief prepared for £4.2m heist at Cricklewood hotel
- 5 Traffic disruption in Brent from August 2-8
- 6 Head of school attended by Tom Dean, Zadie Smith and Rachel Yankey set to retire
- 7 Teenager jailed for murder of Jamalie Maleek in Northwick Park
- 8 Petition launched to declare Brent a Right To Food borough
- 9 Man charged with indecent exposure and voyeurism in West Hampstead
- 10 Drunk and off-duty Met officer sentenced after assaulting man
Anyone with information should call 020 8998 5319