Kensal gym robbed at knife-point
A man pretending to be an electrician forces woman to hand over cash
A FAKE electrician robbed a woman at knife point at the female-only gym where she worked.
The man, believed to be in his forties, demanded �85 from the member of staff after checking the meter at Sahara Gyms, in Harrow Road, Kensal Town, between 12.40 and 12.55pm on January 18.
He demanded the cash after pretending to call over the gym’s owner but pulled out the knife when the victim said she would have to check with him first.
The man was described as white, 5ft 10ins tall, of slim build, had messy hair and spoke with a foreign accident.
You may also want to watch:
He was wearing a black leather jacket and blue jeans.
Anyone with information should contact DS Pete Lewis at Notting Hill Police Station on 0208 246 0171 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111
- 1 Four men connected to Craig Small's death in Wembley to appear for trial next year
- 2 Resident calls for 'slum launderette' to be taken off Neasden street
- 3 Man arrested after Harlesden stabbing
- 4 Man in hospital following shooting in Neasden
- 5 Man charged with Colindale murder
- 6 Wembley business man wins £120,000 National Lottery prize
- 7 Photographer seeks people he took pictures of in the early 1990s
- 8 The road closures to look out for as Euro 2020 kicks off at Wembley
- 9 Man accused of sisters' double murder was 'confused' upon arrest
- 10 Jailed: Dollis Hill man who had submachine gun, over £200k cash and drugs