Kensal gym robbed at knife-point
A man pretending to be an electrician forces woman to hand over cash
A FAKE electrician robbed a woman at knife point at the female-only gym where she worked.
The man, believed to be in his forties, demanded �85 from the member of staff after checking the meter at Sahara Gyms, in Harrow Road, Kensal Town, between 12.40 and 12.55pm on January 18.
He demanded the cash after pretending to call over the gym’s owner but pulled out the knife when the victim said she would have to check with him first.
The man was described as white, 5ft 10ins tall, of slim build, had messy hair and spoke with a foreign accident.
You may also want to watch:
He was wearing a black leather jacket and blue jeans.
Anyone with information should contact DS Pete Lewis at Notting Hill Police Station on 0208 246 0171 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111
- 1 Boy, 12, in life-threatening condition after Wembley crash
- 2 Series of sexual assaults reported in Dollis Hill
- 3 Teenager charged over Sven Badzak death in Kilburn
- 4 Hospitality Day: Your favourite restaurant... REVEALED
- 5 Man stabbed stranger to death in cemetery as public tried to intervene
- 6 Footage released of Neasden shooting to help catch 'dangerous offender'
- 7 Hospitality Day: Your favourite Brent pub...REVEALED
- 8 Call for teams for football tournament in memory of Josh Hanson
- 9 Met Office issues yellow warning for heavy showers in London
- 10 'Erratic, violent' man given indefinite hospital order for killing 'friendly' neighbour in Wembley