Kensal Green charity invites animal lovers to its Hallowe’en Party
The Mayhew Animal Home’s annual event takes place on Sunday
A Kensal Green charity is inviting animal lovers to a spook-tacular Hallowe’en Party to raise funds and introduce the public to all the beautiful black cats in their care.
The Mayhew Animal Home in Trenmar Gardens, will be hosting a fun filled day where youngsters can have a go at ghostly games, enjoy creepy cakes and spooky sweets, have their faces painted in a fiendish fashion and even carve a pumpkin.
Braver visitors can take a plunge into the unknown and ‘guess what’s inside the box’ - using hands only!
The annual event will also feature the ever popular children’s fancy dress competition and participants will need to wear their most spooky and ghoulish outfit.
Lisa Houlihan, The Mayhew’s events officer, said: “This year’s Hallowe’en Party will be a celebration of everything spooky and we can’t wait to welcome lots of children to the Home for fun-filled games and activities.
“We’re really looking forward to seeing children in their most frightening and fierce Hallowe’en costumes!
- 1 'London’s smallest bus lane' earns Harrow Council £440,000
- 2 Teenager killed in Stonebridge after collision with a car
- 3 Below-par QPR found a way to win at Coventry says Warburton
- 4 Teenager grabbed and pulled towards car in broad daylight
- 5 Brent LTN removal set to be financed from 'existing council budgets'
- 6 Sudbury: Plan for 52 one-bed flats falls through after appeal
- 7 Women attacked on way home from night out in Wembley
- 8 Residents lose appeal to save Brent leisure centre
- 9 Wembley man who used child to sell drugs due in court
- 10 Adomah's late goal wins it for QPR at Coventry
“Our Hallowe’en Party is also a fantastic chance to meet some of our lucky black cats and kittens looking for their forever homes.
Entry to the event this Sunday (28) is �2 for adults and �1.50 children.
For more information visit www.themayhew.org.