Kensal Green charity invites animal lovers to its Hallowe’en Party
The Mayhew Animal Home’s annual event takes place on Sunday
A Kensal Green charity is inviting animal lovers to a spook-tacular Hallowe’en Party to raise funds and introduce the public to all the beautiful black cats in their care.
The Mayhew Animal Home in Trenmar Gardens, will be hosting a fun filled day where youngsters can have a go at ghostly games, enjoy creepy cakes and spooky sweets, have their faces painted in a fiendish fashion and even carve a pumpkin.
Braver visitors can take a plunge into the unknown and ‘guess what’s inside the box’ - using hands only!
The annual event will also feature the ever popular children’s fancy dress competition and participants will need to wear their most spooky and ghoulish outfit.
Lisa Houlihan, The Mayhew’s events officer, said: “This year’s Hallowe’en Party will be a celebration of everything spooky and we can’t wait to welcome lots of children to the Home for fun-filled games and activities.
“We’re really looking forward to seeing children in their most frightening and fierce Hallowe’en costumes!
- 1 Man arrested after woman's rape allegation in Neasden
- 2 School turns itself around after 'sexual bullying' reports
- 3 Neasden pub refused late licence amid fears around crime
- 4 Hundreds of young musicians to gather in Wembley for concert
- 5 Rogue Wembley HGV trainer sentenced after selling non-existent training
- 6 Most wanted: 6 people sought in connection with 10 robberies across London
- 7 Hospital's new research centre officially opened by vaccine taskforce lead
- 8 Road closed after man's death in Willesden
- 9 Plea date set for men accused of fatal stabbing in Neasden
- 10 Five classic Rolling Stones moments at BST Hyde Park
“Our Hallowe’en Party is also a fantastic chance to meet some of our lucky black cats and kittens looking for their forever homes.
Entry to the event this Sunday (28) is �2 for adults and �1.50 children.
For more information visit www.themayhew.org.