Kensal Green animal charity’s Hounds on the Heath day returns
- Credit: Archant
The Mayhew Animal Home’s star-studded dog show is returning to Hampstead Heath.
Hounds on the Heath is taking place on July 16 from 11am-4pm on the cricket pitch opposite Parliament Hill Café.
Actor and animal activist Peter Egan, TV vet Marc Abraham, Poldark actress Beatie Edney, TV presenter Anneka Svenska, KISS FM DJ Pandora Christie and TV presenter Danni Menzies are confirmed as judges.
Dogs will be able to compete in categories including “Sweetest Staffie”, “Most Gorgeous Girl”, “Best Looking Boy” and “Best Rescue.”
The Mayhew is partnering with the Heath’s Give It A Go festival on the same day.
You may also want to watch:
Throughout the day there are also a raffle and tombola, stalls, games and activities.
All proceeds will go towards the animal charity, based in Trenmar Gardens, Kensal Rise, helping more dogs and cats in need.
- 1 QPR 'didn't do enough to win the game' in Peterborough defeat
- 2 Derelict land in Kenton transformed by community bio diversity project
- 3 Doctor fears another covid lockdown as vaccine take up 'wanes'
- 4 Free #BuyBrent app launched with exclusive shop local discounts
- 5 Women have access to free period packs in six Brent locations
- 6 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 7 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 8 Why TfL won't restart the night tube on Jubilee line just yet
- 9 Top Boy actor Bashy returns to Harlesden school to surprise pupils
- 10 Two schoolboys arrested after community officer 'assaulted' in Wembley