Jubilee parade takes place through the streets of Sudbury
Hundreds take part in event which culminated in mass party in Barham Park
Hundreds of patriotic residents took part in a grand parade in Sudbury this afternoon (Tuesday) to mark the Queen’s Diamond Jubilee.
Sudbury Town Residents’ Association staged the event which started outside St George’s Church in Harrow Road, Wembley, finishing at Braham Park where a huge Jubilee party is taking place.
Attendees include Barry Gardiner, Labour MP for Brent North; Navin Shah, London Assembly member for Brent and Harrow; Cllr Michael Adeyeye, Brent mayor and Keith Gussy-Young from Wembley who will be an Olympic Torchbearer.
More pictures of the celebrations across the borough will be in this week’s Brent and Kilburn Times.
You may also want to watch:
Click the photo gallery at the top right to see more pictures of the parade.
- 1 Residents anger as fourth gambling casino approved in Willesden street
- 2 Fury as Brent's planning committees approves 'another high-rise' hotel in Wembley
- 3 Brent gang members convicted of shooting a man in Enfield
- 4 Petition against LTNs in Cricklewood exceeds 1,000 signatures
- 5 Brent MP order out of Commons after accusing Prime Minister of lying 'over and over again'
- 6 Tokyo Olympics: Brondesbury Park pupils wish swimmer Tom Dean luck
- 7 Wembley: Fan robbed of watch after Euro 2020 final
- 8 Traffic disruptions in Brent from July 26 to August 1
- 9 Brent motorists hit with 2,633 blue badge penalty notices in 2020
- 10 Summer in the City: Five things to do in Brent this weekend