Jubilee parade takes place through the streets of Sudbury
Hundreds take part in event which culminated in mass party in Barham Park
Hundreds of patriotic residents took part in a grand parade in Sudbury this afternoon (Tuesday) to mark the Queen’s Diamond Jubilee.
Sudbury Town Residents’ Association staged the event which started outside St George’s Church in Harrow Road, Wembley, finishing at Braham Park where a huge Jubilee party is taking place.
Attendees include Barry Gardiner, Labour MP for Brent North; Navin Shah, London Assembly member for Brent and Harrow; Cllr Michael Adeyeye, Brent mayor and Keith Gussy-Young from Wembley who will be an Olympic Torchbearer.
More pictures of the celebrations across the borough will be in this week’s Brent and Kilburn Times.
Click the photo gallery at the top right to see more pictures of the parade.
- 1 Guilty: Man killed father who defended son from knife attack in Willesden
- 2 Motorcyclist, 34, dies at Staples Corner Flyover
- 3 Primary school pupils approached by 'man in a van' in attempted abduction
- 4 Jailed: Brent gangsters who shot a man in his stomach at close range
- 5 Man stabbed in Harlesden High Street
- 6 Almost 800 homes to be built next to Wembley Stadium
- 7 Wembley fitness instructor stopped man taking his own life
- 8 New Brent baby bank to support 40 families per week
- 9 'It's about belief," says QPR boss ahead of Stoke clash
- 10 Dogs kill 'much-loved pet' in Brent park attack