“Joyriders” crash car following police chase through Neasden
Officers detain two suspects with the help of police helicopter
Two suspected joy riders have been arrested after a high speed police chase through Neasden.
A helicopter was seen circling the skies helping officers on the ground who caught the pair at about 12noon today.
An eye-witness said: “They were driving what looked like a brand new silver Corsa.
“They looked very young, only about 17. I think they were joyriders.”
It is believed the driver of the car, believed to be stolen, smashed into another car.
- 1 'London’s smallest bus lane' earns Harrow Council £440,000
- 2 Two dead in Maida Vale: Woman stabbed and man 'struck by vehicle'
- 3 Man arrested on suspicion of murder following Maida Vale deaths
- 4 Teenager killed in Stonebridge after collision with a car
- 5 'London is lagging behind – protect yourself and others from Covid'
- 6 Teenager grabbed and pulled towards car in broad daylight
- 7 Brent LTN removal set to be financed from 'existing council budgets'
- 8 Wembley man who used child to sell drugs due in court
- 9 Residents lose appeal to save Brent leisure centre
- 10 Women attacked on way home from night out in Wembley