“Joyriders” crash car following police chase through Neasden
Officers detain two suspects with the help of police helicopter
Two suspected joy riders have been arrested after a high speed police chase through Neasden.
A helicopter was seen circling the skies helping officers on the ground who caught the pair at about 12noon today.
An eye-witness said: “They were driving what looked like a brand new silver Corsa.
“They looked very young, only about 17. I think they were joyriders.”
You may also want to watch:
It is believed the driver of the car, believed to be stolen, smashed into another car.
- 1 Diamond thief prepared for £4.2m heist at Cricklewood hotel
- 2 Teenager jailed for murder of Jamalie Maleek in Northwick Park
- 3 View from the community - 'Could another riot happen?'
- 4 More images released after 'violence and disorder' at Euro 2020 final at Wembley
- 5 Drunk and off-duty Met officer sentenced after assaulting man
- 6 Willesden Green residents oppose mosque's housing block application
- 7 Former Brent school boy Tom Dean beats Covid to win Gold at the Tokyo Olympics
- 8 Tokyo Olympics: Brondesbury Park pupils wish swimmer Tom Dean luck
- 9 Letter on banning wearing of religious symbols
- 10 Brent gang members convicted of shooting a man in Enfield