Interior store Dwell to open a branch in Cricklewood
High street retailer will join Laura Ashley, Homesense and Argos in Staples Corner Retail Park
A high street furniture retailer has announced it is to open a branch in Cricklewood next month.
Dwell will join Laura Ashley, Argos and Homesense in Staples Corner Retail Park in Geron Way, on September 20.
The new store, which will be 5,123 sq ft, will be the company’s 23rd branch in the UK and will be located between Wren Kitchens and Hobbycraft.
Dwell specialises in selling furniture and accessories for the home.
Fore more information visit www.dwell.co.uk.
- 1 Two dead in Maida Vale: Woman stabbed and man 'struck by vehicle'
- 2 'London’s smallest bus lane' earns Harrow Council £440,000
- 3 Man arrested on suspicion of murder following Maida Vale deaths
- 4 Teenager killed in Stonebridge after collision with a car
- 5 'London is lagging behind – protect yourself and others from Covid'
- 6 Teenager grabbed and pulled towards car in broad daylight
- 7 Brent LTN removal set to be financed from 'existing council budgets'
- 8 Residents lose appeal to save Brent leisure centre
- 9 Wembley man who used child to sell drugs due in court
- 10 Women attacked on way home from night out in Wembley