Interior store Dwell to open a branch in Cricklewood
High street retailer will join Laura Ashley, Homesense and Argos in Staples Corner Retail Park
A high street furniture retailer has announced it is to open a branch in Cricklewood next month.
Dwell will join Laura Ashley, Argos and Homesense in Staples Corner Retail Park in Geron Way, on September 20.
The new store, which will be 5,123 sq ft, will be the company’s 23rd branch in the UK and will be located between Wren Kitchens and Hobbycraft.
Dwell specialises in selling furniture and accessories for the home.
You may also want to watch:
Fore more information visit www.dwell.co.uk.
- 1 Boy, 12, in life-threatening condition after Wembley crash
- 2 Series of sexual assaults reported in Dollis Hill
- 3 Man stabbed stranger to death in cemetery as public tried to intervene
- 4 Footage released of Neasden shooting to help catch 'dangerous offender'
- 5 Teenager charged over Sven Badzak death in Kilburn
- 6 Call for teams for football tournament in memory of Josh Hanson
- 7 Repair Shop's Jay Blades hosts bingo for older Londoners
- 8 Hospitality Day: Your favourite restaurant... REVEALED
- 9 Hospitality Day: Your favourite Brent pub...REVEALED
- 10 Neasden neighbours' petition against parking and fines plan