Interior store Dwell to open a branch in Cricklewood
High street retailer will join Laura Ashley, Homesense and Argos in Staples Corner Retail Park
A high street furniture retailer has announced it is to open a branch in Cricklewood next month.
Dwell will join Laura Ashley, Argos and Homesense in Staples Corner Retail Park in Geron Way, on September 20.
The new store, which will be 5,123 sq ft, will be the company’s 23rd branch in the UK and will be located between Wren Kitchens and Hobbycraft.
Dwell specialises in selling furniture and accessories for the home.
You may also want to watch:
Fore more information visit www.dwell.co.uk.
- 1 Daughter buys winning Set For Life lottery ticket for mum's birthday
- 2 Wembley business man wins £120,000 National Lottery prize
- 3 Photographer seeks people he took pictures of in the early 1990s
- 4 Man accused of sisters' double murder was 'confused' upon arrest
- 5 Resident calls for 'slum launderette' to be taken off Neasden street
- 6 The road closures to look out for as Euro 2020 kicks off at Wembley
- 7 Father's Day 2021: Authors from Kingsbury and Kilburn share experiences of being a dad
- 8 Wembley Sailing Club offering families a free lesson in Welsh Harp
- 9 Appeal after passengers assaulted on buses in Cricklewood
- 10 Teenager killed sisters in 'sacrifice' deal with the devil, court hears