Ice skating rink opens in Wembley Park
- Credit: Archant
A winter ice rink has opened in Wembley Park.
The skating rink sits in the centre of Wembley Park, infront of the stadium.
Sessions are open to everyone from beginners to experts from November 20 until January 3.
Wembley Park Ice Skating also offers vintage family fairground rides.
From Thursday – Sunday and every day from Dec 14 until Christmas an array of street food will be available, alongside a range of craft beers, mulled wine, and soft drinks at the Lost Rivers bar next to the ice rink.
You may also want to watch:
Skaters can also rest their legs and enjoy a drink listening to live music at the festival stage at the bar.
Families can enjoy the rides, skate on the rink and spend time browsing at Wembley Park’s London Designer Outlet (LDO) for Christmas gifts. LDO has more than 70 stores, restaurants, coffee shops, a nine-screen cinema and large all-weather children’s play area.
Tickets for Wembley Park Ice Skating are available now aticeskatingatwembleypark.co.uk..
- 1 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 2 Two schoolboys arrested after community officer 'assaulted' in Wembley
- 3 Top Boy actor Bashy returns to Harlesden school to surprise pupils
- 4 'They think I'm a cyborg' says maths supremo as Sparx programme gifted to six Brent schools
- 5 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 6 Born and bred Brent residents now priced out of £6.5m homes
- 7 15 questions to quiz how well you know Brent
- 8 Queen's Park nursery forced to close following damning Ofsted report
- 9 The Chase's Dark Destroyer makes Covid vaccine film with Brent Council
- 10 Boys, 14, charged with assaulting community officer