Ice rink to open in Wembley
- Credit: Archant
A festive outdoor ice rink will open in Wembley next month.
The 600sqm rink will be located next to the London Designer Outlet in Wembley Park Boulevard.
Opening on November 14, the rink will open every day until January 4 next year, except Christmas Day.
Tickets for adults start at £10.50 and from £7.50 for under 16s.
The 350,000sq ft centre LDO offers retail shops giving discounts as high as 70 per cent, 15 restaurants and a nine-screen Cineworld cinema.
You may also want to watch:
Celebrating it’s first birthday on October 24, it is part of the 85-acre regeneration Wembley Park development.
Visitors to the rink or LDO will also be able to enjoy a variety of wooden chalets at the open-air Christmas market, which is open until December 24, which has on sale a selection of beautiful arts a crafts and traditional seasonal fayre.
To book tickets for ice skating visit iceskatingatwembleypark.co.uk
- 1 'It's heartbreaking': Volunteer slams Mayhew Animal Charity plans
- 2 Derelict land in Kenton transformed by community bio diversity project
- 3 Doctor fears another covid lockdown as vaccine take up 'wanes'
- 4 Women have access to free period packs in six Brent locations
- 5 'Unacceptable' failings in Met's handling of missing sisters
- 6 Free #BuyBrent app launched with exclusive shop local discounts
- 7 'Universal credit cut is the worst possible decision at the worst possible time'
- 8 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 9 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 10 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?