Husband claims he killed Kilburn mother in sex game that went wrong
- Credit: Archant
The husband of a Kilburn mother who is accused of strangling her with a phone charger claims she was killed in a sex game that went wrong.
Lisa Jane Lyttle, 49, died in the early hours of Saturday morning in Costa de la Calma, Majorca.
Her 50-year-old husband Warren is claimed to have admitted killing her during a phone call to emergency services from their sixth-floor flat.
On Monday he appeared in a private court where he claimed her death was accidental.
He was remanded in custody pending further police investigations.
You may also want to watch:
Mrs Lyttle, who has an 18-year-old daughter, is believed to have flown out to Majorca for a week’s holiday from her home in Kilburn.
Her husband lives in Majorca.
- 1 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 2 Top Boy actor Bashy returns to Harlesden school to surprise pupils
- 3 'They think I'm a cyborg' says maths supremo as Sparx programme gifted to six Brent schools
- 4 Two schoolboys arrested after community officer 'assaulted' in Wembley
- 5 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 6 Born and bred Brent residents now priced out of £6.5m homes
- 7 The Chase's Dark Destroyer makes Covid vaccine film with Brent Council
- 8 15 questions to quiz how well you know Brent
- 9 Queen's Park nursery forced to close following damning Ofsted report
- 10 Boys, 14, charged with assaulting community officer