Hunt to find missing Wembley mother and baby
Anyone with information urged to call police
Police are appealing to members of the public to help find a mother and her baby daughter who have been reported missing.
Zarina Ilyas, 20, and her three-month-old daughter Karina, were last seen on August 16 at 10.05pm in Eton Avenue, Wembley.
Zarina is Asian, around 5ft 5in tall and slim with dark brown/black hair. She was last seen wearing a black satin bomber jacket, blue jeans and blue gladiator style strappy sandals.
It is not known if she was wearing this when she went missing.
You may also want to watch:
In a direct appeal to Zarina, Detective Chief Inspector Matt Bonner, said: “We are getting increasingly concerned for the welfare of you both and I would urge you to make contact with us. It is really important that we know you are safe.”
He added: “Anyone who may have seen Zarina and her daughter or has any information as to where they may be is urged to contact police as quickly as possible.
- 1 Queen's Park nursery forced to close following damning Ofsted report
- 2 Two schoolboys arrested after community officer 'assaulted' in Wembley
- 3 Don't take our parking, shout Wembley neighbours
- 4 Born and bred Brent residents now priced out of £6.5m homes
- 5 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 6 'LTN’s have been foisted upon us by a council who will not listen to its residents'
- 7 QPR boss Mark Warburton unfazed by prospect of losing Ilias Chair
- 8 Boys, 14, charged with assaulting community officer
- 9 The Chase's Dark Destroyer makes Covid vaccine film with Brent Council
- 10 QPR determined to remain among Championship front-runners
“It is likely that Zarina has sought hotel or bed and breakfast type accommodation since she went missing and she may well have had to go shopping today for provisions for baby Karina. If anyone has seen them I would urge them to contact us.”
Anyone with information should call Brent Police on 0791 759 5204 or 020 8733 3749.