Hunt to find missing Wembley mother and baby
Anyone with information urged to call police
Police are appealing to members of the public to help find a mother and her baby daughter who have been reported missing.
Zarina Ilyas, 20, and her three-month-old daughter Karina, were last seen on August 16 at 10.05pm in Eton Avenue, Wembley.
Zarina is Asian, around 5ft 5in tall and slim with dark brown/black hair. She was last seen wearing a black satin bomber jacket, blue jeans and blue gladiator style strappy sandals.
It is not known if she was wearing this when she went missing.
You may also want to watch:
In a direct appeal to Zarina, Detective Chief Inspector Matt Bonner, said: “We are getting increasingly concerned for the welfare of you both and I would urge you to make contact with us. It is really important that we know you are safe.”
He added: “Anyone who may have seen Zarina and her daughter or has any information as to where they may be is urged to contact police as quickly as possible.
- 1 Landlord faces jail if he tries to evict Kilburn tenants
- 2 New QPR signing Moses Odubajo's story so far
- 3 Officer's leg broken after e-scooter rider fails to stop, say police
- 4 Diamond thief prepared for £4.2m heist at Cricklewood hotel
- 5 Head of school attended by Tom Dean, Zadie Smith and Rachel Yankey set to retire
- 6 Teenager jailed for murder of Jamalie Maleek in Northwick Park
- 7 Petition launched to declare Brent a Right To Food borough
- 8 Man charged with indecent exposure and voyeurism in West Hampstead
- 9 Traffic disruption in Brent from August 2-8
- 10 Steward admits lanyard theft ahead of Euro 2020 final
“It is likely that Zarina has sought hotel or bed and breakfast type accommodation since she went missing and she may well have had to go shopping today for provisions for baby Karina. If anyone has seen them I would urge them to contact us.”
Anyone with information should call Brent Police on 0791 759 5204 or 020 8733 3749.