Hunt to find missing Wembley mother and baby
Anyone with information urged to call police
Police are appealing to members of the public to help find a mother and her baby daughter who have been reported missing.
Zarina Ilyas, 20, and her three-month-old daughter Karina, were last seen on August 16 at 10.05pm in Eton Avenue, Wembley.
Zarina is Asian, around 5ft 5in tall and slim with dark brown/black hair. She was last seen wearing a black satin bomber jacket, blue jeans and blue gladiator style strappy sandals.
It is not known if she was wearing this when she went missing.
In a direct appeal to Zarina, Detective Chief Inspector Matt Bonner, said: “We are getting increasingly concerned for the welfare of you both and I would urge you to make contact with us. It is really important that we know you are safe.”
He added: “Anyone who may have seen Zarina and her daughter or has any information as to where they may be is urged to contact police as quickly as possible.
- 1 Two charged after police discharge taser during Kingsbury vehicle stop
- 2 2 men attacked by group after fight breaks out at Queensbury Tube Station
- 3 Harlesden shop fire 'caused by barbecue'
- 4 Most wanted: 7 people sought in connection with 11 robberies across London
- 5 Jailed: Kilburn man linked to 8 knifepoint robberies in St John's Wood area
- 6 Road closed after man's death in Willesden
- 7 Complaints of 'chaos' after Harry Styles' Wembley gigs
- 8 Injured moped driver appeal after Dollis Hill collision
- 9 Plea date set for men accused of fatal stabbing in Neasden
- 10 Three arrested and taser discharged during vehicle stop in Kingsbury
“It is likely that Zarina has sought hotel or bed and breakfast type accommodation since she went missing and she may well have had to go shopping today for provisions for baby Karina. If anyone has seen them I would urge them to contact us.”
Anyone with information should call Brent Police on 0791 759 5204 or 020 8733 3749.