Hunt for missing schoolgirl in Brent
Thames Valley Police believe 14-year-old is living in the borough
POLICE are appealing for anyone with information leading to the whereabouts of a missing schoolgirl to come forward.
Lachea Perkins, 14, was last seen on September 11 and is believed to be in the north-west London area.
Mr Justice Mostyn, a High Court judge of the family division has authorised the appeal by Thames Valley.
Lachea is black, medium to heavy build, with dark eyes and of a medium complexion.
You may also want to watch:
She often covers her hair with a scarf and is quietly spoken.
Anyone with information is asked to call Thames Valley Police on 0845 850 5505 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Boy, 12, in life-threatening condition after Wembley crash
- 2 Series of sexual assaults reported in Dollis Hill
- 3 Teenager charged over Sven Badzak death in Kilburn
- 4 Hospitality Day: Your favourite restaurant... REVEALED
- 5 Man stabbed stranger to death in cemetery as public tried to intervene
- 6 Footage released of Neasden shooting to help catch 'dangerous offender'
- 7 Hospitality Day: Your favourite Brent pub...REVEALED
- 8 Call for teams for football tournament in memory of Josh Hanson
- 9 Met Office issues yellow warning for heavy showers in London
- 10 'Erratic, violent' man given indefinite hospital order for killing 'friendly' neighbour in Wembley