Hunt for missing schoolgirl in Brent
Thames Valley Police believe 14-year-old is living in the borough
POLICE are appealing for anyone with information leading to the whereabouts of a missing schoolgirl to come forward.
Lachea Perkins, 14, was last seen on September 11 and is believed to be in the north-west London area.
Mr Justice Mostyn, a High Court judge of the family division has authorised the appeal by Thames Valley.
Lachea is black, medium to heavy build, with dark eyes and of a medium complexion.
You may also want to watch:
She often covers her hair with a scarf and is quietly spoken.
Anyone with information is asked to call Thames Valley Police on 0845 850 5505 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Two arrests after man shot and teenager stabbed in Queen's Park
- 2 Human remains found in Neasden believed to be missing Agnes Akom
- 3 Jailed: Dollis Hill man who had submachine gun, over £200k cash and drugs
- 4 Boyfriend of murder victim 'fell to knees' at discovering body in Kingsbury
- 5 'Piercing scream' heard night two sisters killed in Kingsbury park
- 6 Data shows Delta is fast-becoming Brent's dominant Covid-strain
- 7 Photographer seeks people he took pictures of in the early 1990s
- 8 Euro 2020: Dykes loses opener as Niko Hamalainen seals win with Finland
- 9 Football fan in serious condition after falling from Wembley stand
- 10 Brent Chinese gets green light for alcohol delivery despite concerns