Hungry robbers target Cricklewood kebab shop
Trio demanded money when told takeaway joint had run out of food
The hunt is on to find three hungry teenagers who attacked a takeaway worker and tried to rob his shop after it ran out of food.
The trio launched their attack after they were told Mevlana Kebab Shop in Cricklewood Broadway had run out of doners at 4.35am this morning (Monday).
The youths, who are believed to have been a little worse for wear, demanded the worker hand over the shop’s takings and hurled a bottle at him which cut his left hand when he refused.
They fled empty-handed after throwing sauce bottles around the shop.
You may also want to watch:
Detectives are appealing for information about the boys, who are described as black and aged around 18.
Anyone with information can call Barnet CID ion 020 8733 4595 quoting 2414362/11 or alternatively call Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Residents anger as fourth gambling casino approved in Willesden street
- 2 Brent gang members convicted of shooting a man in Enfield
- 3 Tokyo Olympics: Brondesbury Park pupils wish swimmer Tom Dean luck
- 4 Petition against LTNs in Cricklewood exceeds 1,000 signatures
- 5 Traffic disruptions in Brent from July 26 to August 1
- 6 Brent motorists hit with 2,633 blue badge penalty notices in 2020
- 7 Wembley: Fan robbed of watch after Euro 2020 final
- 8 Brent MP order out of Commons after accusing Prime Minister of lying 'over and over again'
- 9 Fury as Brent's planning committees approves 'another high-rise' hotel in Wembley
- 10 5 great places in north London to get away from the summer crowds