Hungry robbers target Cricklewood kebab shop
Trio demanded money when told takeaway joint had run out of food
The hunt is on to find three hungry teenagers who attacked a takeaway worker and tried to rob his shop after it ran out of food.
The trio launched their attack after they were told Mevlana Kebab Shop in Cricklewood Broadway had run out of doners at 4.35am this morning (Monday).
The youths, who are believed to have been a little worse for wear, demanded the worker hand over the shop’s takings and hurled a bottle at him which cut his left hand when he refused.
They fled empty-handed after throwing sauce bottles around the shop.
You may also want to watch:
Detectives are appealing for information about the boys, who are described as black and aged around 18.
Anyone with information can call Barnet CID ion 020 8733 4595 quoting 2414362/11 or alternatively call Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Two Brent gang members sentenced for £1.1m fraud involvement
- 2 Three men arrested and gun seized after Neasden car stop
- 3 'Residents have faced a living nightmare as a result of the cladding scandal'
- 4 Cricklewood Library crowdfunder launched to 'get it over the line'
- 5 Man shot multiple times in Dudden Hill remains in stable condition
- 6 Kingsbury teen appears in court charged with Brent Cross fatal stabbing
- 7 Man arrested following shooting in Kingsbury
- 8 Man rushed to hospital after shooting in Dudden Hill
- 9 Police 'determined' to find Wembley man who failed to appear at court
- 10 A full-time dedicated Euros Policing Team will police Wembley Stadium