Hungry robbers target Cricklewood kebab shop
Trio demanded money when told takeaway joint had run out of food
The hunt is on to find three hungry teenagers who attacked a takeaway worker and tried to rob his shop after it ran out of food.
The trio launched their attack after they were told Mevlana Kebab Shop in Cricklewood Broadway had run out of doners at 4.35am this morning (Monday).
The youths, who are believed to have been a little worse for wear, demanded the worker hand over the shop’s takings and hurled a bottle at him which cut his left hand when he refused.
They fled empty-handed after throwing sauce bottles around the shop.
You may also want to watch:
Detectives are appealing for information about the boys, who are described as black and aged around 18.
Anyone with information can call Barnet CID ion 020 8733 4595 quoting 2414362/11 or alternatively call Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 2 Tapas restaurant The Star opens in Willesden Green with free parties
- 3 Application submitted to turn 'bed bug' hotel in Harlesden into HMO
- 4 Man who murdered Kilburn waiter jailed
- 5 TfL told to introduce 'pay per mile' charge to motorists
- 6 QPR were soft in heavy Fulham defeat says boss Warburton
- 7 Wembley pensioner, 71, off to university with EuroMillions win
- 8 Estranged husband who set wife on fire in Stonebridge jailed
- 9 Noise abatement notice served against 'silent disco'
- 10 Join the Craic in Cricklewood as four-day music festival returns to London