How are QPR’s players performing out on loan?
- Credit: PA Archive/PA Images
Queens Park Rangers youngster Ody Alfa scored for Maidenhead United in their 2-1 defeat to Stockport County in the National League on Saturday.
The 21-year-old buried a superb volley into the bottom corner in the first half - the second goal he has scored since joining the Magpies on loan, having also spent time at Billericay Town in the National League South earlier this season.
Since moving on loan to FC Koln, Toni Leistner has made four appearances including in the 5-0 win over Hertha Berlin.
Paul Smyth has managed 21 appearances out on loan at Wycombe Wanderers, scoring once, while Giles Phillips has played 16 times for the club.
Goalkeeper Seny Dieng is also spending the season in League One at Doncaster Rovers, playing 32 times in all competitions and keeping 10 clean sheets.
You may also want to watch:
In Scotland, full-back Niko Hämäläinen has played 32 times for Premiership side Kilmarnock and notched two assists during that time.
- 1 Man arrested following shooting in Kingsbury
- 2 Teen charged with killing 21-year-old man in Brent Cross
- 3 London elections 2021 live: Latest Brent results as they come in
- 4 Wembley attacker draws large knife after being chased by victims
- 5 Two men charged after police find 'gun, cash and drugs' in Brent Cross flat
- 6 Stop and search order placed on parts of Brent due to 'gang tensions'
- 7 Man appears in court charged with the murder of Michael Fadayomi in Willesden
- 8 Police officer suffers leg injury after BMW stopped during 'routine patrol'
- 9 Man, 40, stabbed to death in Willesden
- 10 Willesden murder investigation: 'Horrified onlookers' watched on as man stabbed in High Road